Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

I Found the Holy Grail ..................

Article about: ................... see post # 74. https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/colle...8/#post2205444

?

That is just really something special. Great find.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I Found the Holy Grail ..................
    P
    Many

Hello members, I was looking at Robins post on Wehrwolf Schwarze Brigade I have a buckle with Totenkopf over red W .Buckle is in Steinhauer und Lucke catalogue .My question is would it be a Schwarze Brigade buckle judging by what I was just reading here. Thanks charlie
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I Found the Holy Grail ..................   I Found the Holy Grail ..................  

Quote by Charlie55 View Post
    Hello members, I was looking at Robins post on Wehrwolf Schwarze Brigade I have a buckle with Totenkopf over red W .Buckle is in Steinhauer und Lucke catalogue .My question is would it be a Schwarze Brigade buckle judging by what I was just reading here. Thanks charlie
    Hello Charlie.

It's one of a number of variants used by the entire Wehrwolf organisation before the advent of the standard buckle.

From the pix, it looks like a nice original amongst the sea of fakes.
    Attached Images Attached Images I Found the Holy Grail .................. 

This photo shows the same type of buckle being worn .....................
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I Found the Holy Grail ..................  

Thanks Robin . I always thought it was one of many variations for the Wehrwolf but saw the post with red W ,and wondered if it was specific to Schwartz Brigade . I know there are many varieties I have four different ones but always looking for more . Thanks Charlie

Quote by Charlie55 View Post
    I know there are many varieties. I have four different ones but always looking for more.
    I have this Wehrwolf buckle ......... another 'attic find', this time from Limbach. It's the standard 'regulation ' pattern.

I also have the 'matching' newspaper cutting.

By the way, the red 'W' was used on many Wehrwolf items .......... flags, cap badges etc.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I Found the Holy Grail ..................  

Getting back to the original topic.

If you have 20/20 vision and a big magnifying glass, you can just about see three of these early TK patches being worn here ................
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I Found the Holy Grail ..................   I Found the Holy Grail ..................  

More pix showing Eicke's personal staff wearing the early TK on its own, without a numeral.
    Last edited by Robin Lumsden; 12-10-2021 at 12:31 AM.

Dachau TKs ............... 'The First and The Last'.

A brief but concise potted history of the early SS-TV (OK - only around 95% accurate ) which I wrote for one of my books over 25 years ago.

It's relevant to the collar patch that started this thread.

I'd completely forgotten about this research until today.

The perils of old age !!

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast