Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

I Found the Holy Grail ..................

Article about: ................... see post # 74. https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/colle...8/#post2205444

Quote by Robin Lumsden View Post
    I don't have one, Rich, but here are a couple of pictures I found years ago. Going by the bullion, I think the shoulder TK must have been a bit smaller than a cap TK.
    Rich, if I remember correctly, I was told one (the only?) collector paid $20k for the TK shoulder strap. And yes, as Robin pointed out, they're smaller than the visor TK's.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I Found the Holy Grail ..................
    P
    Many

Quote by Peter II View Post
    Rich, if I remember correctly, I was told one (the only?) collector paid $20k for the TK shoulder strap. And yes, as Robin pointed out, they're smaller than the visor TK's.
    OMG, a small(?) fortune indeed!

On the subject of M36 TK collar patches, this photo comparison may be of interest to prospective purchasers.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I Found the Holy Grail ..................  

Quote by Robin Lumsden View Post
    On the subject of M36 TK collar patches, this photo comparison may be of interest to prospective purchasers.
    Man, this is a priceless post. I've seen several of the fake skulls for sale on dealer's sites in the last couple of years. It's time to dig out some of my collar tabs to have a look. : )

I still don't feel like I've figured out the bullion versions and would love any insight you have into those as well.

?

Indeed a great post, I must admit I'm not touching the bullion tabs/cuff titles/sleeve eagles any more (apart from the "20" TK I bought last year). I can't see the difference, when big money is involved the quality improved over the last 10-15 years.

The new reproductions of the EM 1936 TK tabs are also scary, here is mine with a recent copy which started to appear some 10-12 years ago ..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I Found the Holy Grail ..................  

?

1I Found the Holy Grail ..................

?

Here is one from the upcoming Delich collection auction.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I Found the Holy Grail ..................   I Found the Holy Grail ..................  

?

A stunning piece for sure. So many great things going for auction.

But any Europeans thinking of bidding: beware the VAT and import fees! This is gonna hurt.

Looks like we've got another 1935 "Pirate" SS-TV TK collar patch to add to the cannon. This was just listed on Bevo Militaria (I'm sad I missed it): RARE SS-Totenkopfverbande 'Full Face' skull collar tab - Bevo Militaria - Military antique shop

I Found the Holy Grail .................. I Found the Holy Grail ..................

I Found the Holy Grail .................. I Found the Holy Grail ..................

Am idea on the asking price for this tab? I missed it.

Greg

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast