Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I have an armband but it has an SS tag on it and I don't know if this is correct? Thoughts?

Article about: Thanks for sharing! First time I have ever seen one! Regards,Geoff

Question I have an armband but it has an SS tag on it and I don't know if this is correct? Thoughts?

I have an armband but it has an SS tag on it and I don't know if this is correct? Thoughts?I have an armband but it has an SS tag on it and I don't know if this is correct? Thoughts?I have an armband but it has an SS tag on it and I don't know if this is correct? Thoughts?I have an armband but it has an SS tag on it and I don't know if this is correct? Thoughts?I have an armband but it has an SS tag on it and I don't know if this is correct? Thoughts?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I have an armband but it has an SS tag on it and I don't know if this is correct? Thoughts?
    P
    Many

?

This is not an SS armband, rather an original 3-piece NSDAP armband with SS RZM tag.
    Last edited by Vidal; 09-04-2021 at 07:17 AM.

Ohh okay thank You! I was only posting because I’m as curious about the ‘SS’ logo on the actual RZM tag. Thank you for the clarification however.

MAP
    ?

I can't help on the authenticity of the armband and tag but can you provide a photo of the RZM stamp on the inside next to the RZM tag
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

CBH
    ?

These non-SS style armbands with RZM SS tags are original WWll but there use is unknown.

For a greatcoat?

Quote by Erich S View Post
    For a greatcoat?
    Depends on the size, none shown.
    John

?

There is no evidence of these being for greatcoat. They may have been used by auxiliaries (civilian or otherwise) when helping SS. Until further evidence emerges we can only speculate.

As stated, original and from an SS contract but the use is unknown.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast