Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Info needed on paper RZM Tags for SS Armbands.

Article about: First of all I would like to thank you guys for the help with my last question I had. You guys saved me a lot of money and from future disappointment. I'm very thankful. Now on to the real q

Default Info needed on paper RZM Tags for SS Armbands.

First of all I would like to thank you guys for the help with my last question I had. You guys saved me a lot of money and from future disappointment. I'm very thankful.

Now on to the real question, "What to look for buying a SS Armband with a paper RzM Tag?"

I found another "original" on gunbroker.com that I contacted and asked a few questions.

This is the paper tag that is in the item he claims is original in the picture.
    If its fake I'll contact Gunbroker and start to get a lot of this "fake" stuff off. They have a good policy on matters like this.

Thanks,
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Info needed on paper RZM Tags for SS Armbands.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Info needed on paper RZM Tags for SS Armbands.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Info needed on paper RZM Tags for SS Armbands.

I would recommend you give up looking at that particular website. Info needed on paper RZM Tags for SS Armbands.Info needed on paper RZM Tags for SS Armbands.Info needed on paper RZM Tags for SS Armbands.

It is full of fakes. There are plenty of examples of RZM tags and SS armbands on this site. Use the search function. There are no bargains for original material.
    Good luck!

I pretty much have, but I'm in the need of a SS Armband and have no where to go really haha. collectors problem i guess? haha.

The paper tag shown above is even easier - these armbands simply never had a " B " - label , should be a " D " , example below is on an original .
    And $ 595,- will get you a good one at Collector's Guild , for starters . Gunbrokers would not be the place to look for these , I agree .
    I also doubt if they - same as Ebay - could care less about banning fakes ..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Info needed on paper RZM Tags for SS Armbands.  

Thanks! I'm more of a firearms collector then these type of items. I've got a wide variety of K98's, P38's, P08 Lugers. Also, is anyone interested in a full cigarette card package from the 1936 Olympics? I could post some pictures; I just dont have a way to preserve them while I'm gone.

Also, does Collectors Guild have a good rep? Ive heard mixed reviews about Whittmans.

Peter at Collector Guild has an excellent reputation.

Cheers, Ade.

Thank you! I'll go through them If i need something they have for now on.

?

That is a bad armband. The cloth on it is not as must be. The B tag is not correct too, it has wrong B letter. Most of the armbands has a D tag.
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Quote by NDShooter View Post
    I pretty much have, but I'm in the need of a SS Armband and have no where to go really haha. collectors problem i guess? haha.
    Its a shame you did not see the one I had listed here....

check out and copy the pic for future reference, notice the stitching on the wool rzm compared to the fake one you had in your other thread.

check here,on the german third reich for sale section, for some good deals

I had some armbands listed

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/germa...m-bands-61703/
    Last edited by command450; 07-01-2011 at 10:56 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast