Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Interesting Rough SS Armband

Article about: Hello Everyone: I recently acquired this rough SS armband with an SS RZM Tag. The armband is interesting because of how it got so worn, I'm guessing just from not being taken care of and may

Quote by DrCMH View Post
    Nicely done, Larry. The photo FB posted of a uniform alongside an Isreali submachine gun evoked a mental image in the same vein. I wish I had the talent to create images like the one you posted.

CMH
    I mus confess I did not see the gun at all, which shows how little I pay attention to things of the present when lodged against a foetid woolen.

We all see differently, which is why our site is a thing of some creative energy.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Interesting Rough SS Armband
    P
    Many

?

Quote by DrCMH View Post
    Nicely done, Larry. The photo FB posted of a uniform alongside an Isreali submachine gun evoked a mental image in the same vein. I wish I had the talent to create images like the one you posted.

CMH
    Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I mus confess I did not see the gun at all, which shows how little I pay attention to things of the present when lodged against a foetid woolen.

We all see differently, which is why our site is a thing of some creative energy.

Well said.

Interesting Rough SS ArmbandInteresting Rough SS ArmbandInteresting Rough SS ArmbandInteresting Rough SS ArmbandInteresting Rough SS ArmbandInteresting Rough SS ArmbandInteresting Rough SS ArmbandInteresting Rough SS ArmbandInteresting Rough SS ArmbandInteresting Rough SS ArmbandInteresting Rough SS ArmbandInteresting Rough SS ArmbandInteresting Rough SS ArmbandInteresting Rough SS ArmbandInteresting Rough SS ArmbandInteresting Rough SS ArmbandInteresting Rough SS ArmbandInteresting Rough SS ArmbandFoetid woolens and the past.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 11-29-2013 at 06:55 PM.

Thankyou DrCMH ,,FB and many others for making this SS forum what it is today. I see things for what they are..when I look at these past artifacts. The History of Germany,,being defeated in WWI..the rise to power in the 30s..only to be defeated again leaves empty hollowed images..of what was once thought of as a hope..."Hitler"..only to be thrown down on the ground in ashes. I consider all artifacts to have importance...this armband spoke in volumes that I could not ignore. Im glad to contribute..but again thankyou Gents..for your valuable time and knowledge. Best Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Well said, dear colleague. We do not collect "sculls" merely for the shock value, or the crooked tales of crimps and prongs, but because we all have an interest in the fate of humankind, the triumph and tragedy of Europe and Germany, and the role of our own country in all of this. Along with Adrian Stevenson and Bob Coleman, Larry C. has also done huge work to keep our site a clean and healthy place, especially when those who abuse and misuse this medium for their own selfish ends have tossed up here and started their mischief. I thank him and all of you for your fine work here.

Interesting Rough SS ArmbandInteresting Rough SS Armbanda worn example.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3