Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

John Pepera SS headwear at Hermann Historica

Article about: by Arran My friend in town here owns Ludke's black and white tunics (also by Stechbarth), so I hope he gets the tuxedo to re-unite the group! Did Jim get it Arran? That is still some of the

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Something not dissimilar, but for lower ranks. Not for sale today.
    By the way, out of the many photographs of your collection, that one has got to be my favorite. A rather classy combination of two very different pieces of history and two very different sets of aesthetics/elegance/craftsmanship.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement John Pepera SS headwear at Hermann Historica
    P
    Many

Hermann Historica has sold many bad ss caps in the past...FB I have the old catalogue page if you want....

Quote by S.Vestae View Post
    Hermann Historica has sold many bad ss caps in the past.....
    They have also sold many fake badges as well, even easy to recognize fake Golden Party Badges as below. They are no different to any other auktionshaus or internet dealer when it comes to the mix of fake and good. The edge they have though, is that many times they really do have the choicest pieces as well ... But the name should not blind you, you also need to do your homework here and not just rely on the company name.
    It`s no different to buying from anywhere else, the buyer must inform himself.

John Pepera SS headwear at Hermann Historica

?

That Silk Top is drop dead gorgeous. Who ever wins it won an amazing item.

John also had a great collection of party badges of all types
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    By the way, out of the many photographs of your collection, that one has got to be my favorite. A rather classy combination of two very different pieces of history and two very different sets of aesthetics/elegance/craftsmanship.
    Thank you. My great aunt would be greatly offended by the use of her table, to be sure.
    And I took the picture with my i phone.
    I am very fond of this hat, as it is one of the longest owned ones in my collection.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 03-08-2014 at 09:27 PM.

Quote by S.Vestae View Post
    Hermann Historica has sold many bad ss caps in the past...FB I have the old catalogue page if you want....
    Do let me say that I am not in need of lectures or cries of indignation about dealers, especially this one, who I well know has had many fakes.
    The fact that virtually all the dealers and firms have fakes is a dreary circumstance that needs little restatement.
    I receive daily correspondence from leading dealers and high roller collectors denouncing each other, unveiling plots and scams and so forth.
    My purpose with this post is to show nice regalia, especially from a man who has now died far too young, and whom I respected and was amused by, and was gratefu to himl for his knowledge that is kept alive on line.
    Denkt daran.

John Pepera SS headwear at Hermann HistoricaJohn Pepera SS headwear at Hermann HistoricaJohn Pepera SS headwear at Hermann HistoricaJohn Pepera SS headwear at Hermann HistoricaJohn Pepera SS headwear at Hermann HistoricaJohn Pepera SS headwear at Hermann HistoricaJohn Pepera SS headwear at Hermann HistoricaJohn Pepera SS headwear at Hermann HistoricaJohn Pepera SS headwear at Hermann HistoricaJohn Pepera SS headwear at Hermann HistoricaMy policy here is to focus on real material, and to secure its history in the most exacting and complete manner. Further, I do so today in fine company of gentle, learned people, whose knowledge is a benefit to us all.
    John Pepera was also such a person, and he deserves a fair memory in whatever modest way we can offer it to him.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 03-08-2014 at 10:57 PM.

Since John is sadly gone I doub he would have a problem posting a pic he shared with me. If he was still alive I wouldn't be so bold
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture John Pepera SS headwear at Hermann Historica  

John also had a great collection of party badges of all types

Since John is sadly gone I doub he would have a problem posting a pic he shared with me. If he was still alive I wouldn't be so bold

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast