Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Kragenspiegel, Aermelabzeichen: Delich Treasures of Collar Patches and Foreign Legions.....

Article about: More material from the Delich realm of wonders, comprising collar patches of luminaries of the III. Reich as well as foreign volunteer sleeve insignia of note. We thank him deeply for this f

Default Re: Kragenspiegel, Aermelabzeichen: Delich Treasures of Collar Patches and Foreign Legions.....

Thanks for the above. My senior mentor observed the following as concerns the supreme court figure or figures in the upper reaches of the NSDAP.

".... I was under the impression that three men had
    such authority, and was able to locate
    another of them in a book -- Wilhelm
    Grimm. I'm sure that there is another,
    and I'm going to look through my
    material. ..."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kragenspiegel, Aermelabzeichen: Delich Treasures of Collar Patches and Foreign Legions.....
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Kragenspiegel, Aermelabzeichen: Delich Treasures of Collar Patches and Foreign Legions.....

I have studied these volunteer sleeveshields, and i must admit they are absolutly fantastic. We who like history are so lucky that someone has taken care of these exotic tems in all these years.

Wonderful images!

Quote by Wilhelm Saris View Post
    Wouldn't it be great when all of David's SS stuff was covered in a book:
    "David's SS Treasures of the Third Reich".
    So, should be shown all of his cuffbands, collar-patches, shoulder-boards,
    tunics or whatever he owns.
    It would be a feast for the eye and a sort of "catalogue", for the posterity.
    As less as possible text and as much as possible photographs!!

Thanks for showing here, but it would be great to be shown in the mentioned way!
    Hear hear! I hope Mr Delich realises the enthusiasm members have for such an great effort on his part. Im sure many members with advanced colllections or publishing experience could augment such a work. Purchase by subscription... leather bound and signed by the author! Splendid!
    Regards, Paul

CBH
    ?

Bump as a National shield has come up for discussion , the last photo in the OP shows several examples of the one in question.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3