Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

KZ EM shoulder boards ... these look legit!

Article about: A fellow collector is saving these for me, these look good to me, but I always like second opinions! He only buys from Vet's estates or their families... .but that's not fool proof! Thanks i

I think you can follow your gut on this one, if you do not like them, I will be happy with them

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement KZ EM shoulder boards ...   these look legit!
    P
    Many

Hello,

These appear to me to be very nice original boards. I don't collect SS so take my opinion with a grain of salt. The construction and materials look great to me. I believe you did well.

Fred

Quote by Newbie View Post
    I'm really surprised I haven't gotten more attention with these! They are a hard to come by item!
    The reason is that they are an item very likely to be faked. Members are reluctant to make a commitment. I think they are fine period original items. Holding them in hand is far more accurate a way to judge than from pictures.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

I agree Bob,I tend to trust the seller, especially since he backs up his items with full returns. To be honest,I haven't seen a lot of real or repro KZ boards to compare. With the fact that construction varied so much with boards through out the war, it's always a learning experience. As I said before, they are unissued....that always throws me off and has me second guessing myself in this hobby at times.

CBH
    ?

I also noted the change in colour between the two sets of photos , the camera and lighting can really change how the piping looks . I think you did well .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3