Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

A little help please. Stumbled upon this at local shop.

Article about: First off I realize I am new and do not intend on using the resources off this site for my own personal acquisitions. But I stumbled upon a few items out of the blue today and need some help

Default A little help please. Stumbled upon this at local shop.

First off I realize I am new and do not intend on constantly using the resources off this site for my own personal acquisitions. But I stumbled upon a few items out of the blue today and need some help. The 2 arm bands feel like fakes to me. Especially the SS one. Pretty sure nothing like the SS band was ever made. The GAU armband has no tag on the inside and the material feels fuzzy like a Christmas tree skirt if that makes sense. Pretty sure its a fake too. The Eagle patch is the one I am unsure of. The red thread along the mouth of the eagle seems odd to me. At any rate I have included the sellers description and price. I really think these are all fake. Sorry I could only get the one pic of the armbands since they were in a locked case. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. I will try to contribute some pics of my current collection this weekend.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A little help please.  Stumbled upon this at local shop.
    P
    Many

?

Its certainly not German-made, but foreign, and possibly Italian. People are generally turned off by the crude quality, and they are a hard sell...You are correct that the two arm bands are fake...