MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

M43 feldbluse???

Article about: I have seen this item for sale, and am waiting for more/better pics but thought I would start the ball rolling. I checked out The Guild where one is for sale. The inside hanger loop look sli

?

Default M43 feldbluse???

I have seen this item for sale, and am waiting for more/better pics but thought I would start the ball rolling. I checked out The Guild where one is for sale. The inside hanger loop look slightly different on this one as does the liner colour. It dos however appear to have thecollar zig zag stitch and brass neck clasp as well as waist rivet rings. Any thoughts of it as is? Swiss or repro??
    M43 feldbluse???M43 feldbluse???M43 feldbluse???

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M43 feldbluse???
    P
    Many

Default Re: M43 feldbluse???

Hi Al, no need for more pics, it is a Repro.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Well, that was a quick no! Thanks Ade. Is there anything in particular on it that is glaringly obvious, so that I learn for the future?

Hi Al, the material and lining are distinctive for Latvian made fakes. Plus a poorly cut collar which is actually often the case for many fakes.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

From the 4th Reich