MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My collection of SS insignias over the past 12 months.

Article about: Hi there folks, I just wanted to show my collection of SS insignias which has developed over the past 12 months. Nothing too fancy, just taking it slow and steady (looking for the best deals

Some more photos of the panzer Bevo tab set:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My collection of SS insignias over the past 12 months.   My collection of SS insignias over the past 12 months.  

My collection of SS insignias over the past 12 months.   My collection of SS insignias over the past 12 months.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My collection of SS insignias over the past 12 months.
    P
    Many

Dos
    ?

Nice tabs! Thank you for taking the time to post some close up photos. I really like the panzer tabs, a good matching pair is not seen often. What makes you think the Nordland tab is tunic removed? To me it looks like there is some glue on the back for display in a scrap book for show and tell by the veteran taking it back or surviving German one as erinnerung an meine dienstzeit. Or is it the stitched border that can be seen on the front of the tab? I have a similar tab that holds some glue and notes on the back, but the TK Dachau one.. unfortunately not being able to research the notes so far..

My collection of SS insignias over the past 12 months.My collection of SS insignias over the past 12 months.

?

Hi Dos, seen that TK tab a few times on several websites and considered purchasing it myself.

Quote by scotland99 View Post
    Hi there, yes John is correct. It is Bevo, but unfortunately in very delicate shape. I picked it up for £20 as a consequence, but it is still a removed cap eagle at the end of the day
    You certainly built a great collection of rare items in a short time span, congrats! Speaking of cap eagles in delicate shape.... Here's a $10 flatwire example in my collection.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My collection of SS insignias over the past 12 months.   My collection of SS insignias over the past 12 months.  

Yes the stitched border my friend. I agree though, it has also been in a scrapbook at some point.

Lovely liberated TK tab!

That is an awesome pickup!! Love the dirt on the front - a killer combat look. $10 - wish it was always the case..

?

Congrats on your collection thus far. That bevo Panzer set is very nice indeed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2