Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Oberbayern skull cuff title, the real deal or fake?

Article about: Greetings, I have purchased an Oberbayern skull cuff title and initially believed it to be real. Now after reading many more posts in this forum and others I am beginning to question its aut

?

Default Oberbayern skull cuff title, the real deal or fake?

Greetings,
    I have purchased an Oberbayern skull cuff title and initially believed it to be real. Now after reading many more posts in this forum and others I am beginning to question its authenticity. I am fairly new to collecting and I hope I did not get too in over my head too fast. Any help anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated and I value everyone's feedback.
    Oberbayern skull cuff title, the real deal or fake?Oberbayern skull cuff title, the real deal or fake?Oberbayern skull cuff title, the real deal or fake?Oberbayern skull cuff title, the real deal or fake?Oberbayern skull cuff title, the real deal or fake?Oberbayern skull cuff title, the real deal or fake?Oberbayern skull cuff title, the real deal or fake?Oberbayern skull cuff title, the real deal or fake?

Thanks,
    munk

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Oberbayern skull cuff title, the real deal or fake?
    P
    Many

I’m sorry but it’s not a title I would want in my collection. The RZM tag is 100% bad for starters, band is a jumble weave pattern, and the embroidery work on the skull is no good. Sorry for the bad news.

?

Thanks so much for your reply and advice. Like many things I had wanted it to be real but my gut was telling me it was bad. Luckily I can still get my money back. As a newbie I really appreciate the help.
    Thanks again.

Tag is bad.

?

These are always tricky. Like mentioned the tag is a bad fake. I also do not see an unterlagen which is a cause for concern. Where did you purchase this?

?

Purchased from a site called Reich Relics, I'm getting my money back (most of it anyway). Thanks for the info

?

Quote by munk77 View Post
    Purchased from a site called Reich Relics, I'm getting my money back (most of it anyway). Thanks for the info

I came across that website some time ago and I would be very leery about buying anything there. They have some very high end near mint WSS caps at way below average price which is a big red flag. They are adorned with some very high end fake skulls that could fool most. That's enough to keep me away.

Oberbayern skull cuff title, the real deal or fake?Oberbayern skull cuff title, the real deal or fake?

Oberbayern skull cuff title, the real deal or fake?Oberbayern skull cuff title, the real deal or fake?

headgear – Reich Relics Militaria
    Regards, Al

?

Thank you. Yes, admittedly in hindsight it was foolish to purchase without digging a bit deeper first. I have learned my lesson and will be sticking to confirmed legit sellers and those approved of by this forum. By the way Al your collections are beyond impressive, and I enjoy living vicariously through you!