Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Opinions needed on Deutschland Cuff Title

Article about: I apologize for the photos, these are the only two I have. There is a partial, officer's bullion wire Deutschland cuff title, a broken 2nd class EK and a few photos all in a frame behind gla

Default Opinions needed on Deutschland Cuff Title

I apologize for the photos, these are the only two I have. There is a partial, officer's bullion wire Deutschland cuff title, a broken 2nd class EK and a few photos all in a frame behind glass. I would have to travel a bit to take a hands on look at the items and would like to know if it is worth the time. Any opinions are always welcome. Thank you for looking, Mike.Opinions needed on Deutschland Cuff TitleOpinions needed on Deutschland Cuff Title

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions needed on Deutschland Cuff Title
    P
    Many

Looks good to me but don't know enough about SS cufftitles regards originality. What would be interesting is a measurement & a close up picture of the broken EK2 just in case its a broken RK ! regards Paul

?

No! Not worth the trip- the cuff title is a FAKE!

?

Fake or a patinated privatly made period cufftitle?
    It looks well executed to me.
    Is there a picture of the back please?

?

No, no...no period cuff title had that background weave with the oblong checks. If the band material is fake, the embroidery becomes a moot point!

Thank you for the input guys. I will save myself some windshield time. Very clever way to pedal fake items having them framed with photographs.

Quote by bbmilitaria View Post
    Thank you for the input guys. I will save myself some windshield time. Very clever way to pedal fake items having them framed with photographs.
    Trust me, people get crafty if moneys involved Im glad you didnt get burned!

CBH
    ?

As always when the forum saves someone money, you should become a paying member.
    I'm sure this group would have cost you more then 25$ US.

I agree completely, this forum has a wealth of knowledge and is the friendliest place on the net. I just joined to keep the community going strong. Thanks to all.

CBH
    ?

Thats great to hear, welcome onboard.