Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Opinions on these 3 sleeve eagles?

Article about: Don't know enough to comment on the woven eagle, but the middle eagle is fake and the top one could be good. Better pics of it?

?

Default Opinions on these 3 sleeve eagles?

Opinions on these 3 sleeve eagles?Opinions on these 3 sleeve eagles?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions on these 3 sleeve eagles?
    P
    Many

?

Don't know enough to comment on the woven eagle, but the middle eagle is fake and the top one could be good. Better pics of it?

?

Thank you for the info. I will try to get additional pics. These are at a dealer. I was pretty certain the second one was a repro but the first and third ones have me stumped. He knows they are not all good and seems willing to negotiate but before I started down that road I wanted to understand exactly what I was dealing with. Hopefully additional people who are more knowledgable than myself will respond, so I won't make a bad decision.

I don't collect officers eagles so I cant help with them. I've been waiting to hear some opinions about the bevo bird. Something about it is really putting me off. I don't recall seeing wing feathers with a flat edge, usually they are arched. My gut is telling me its a repro. Hopefully someone chimes in with more info
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinions on these 3 sleeve eagles?  

It would be easier to help you if you post your photos the right way up.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinions on these 3 sleeve eagles?   Opinions on these 3 sleeve eagles?