Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Original collar tab?

Article about: Hey guys, here is a collar tab i am considering. I have no clue about these, so any help would be great!

?

Default Original collar tab?

Hey guys, here is a collar tab i am considering. I have no clue about these, so any help would be great!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original collar tab?   Original collar tab?  

Attached Images Attached Images Original collar tab? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original collar tab?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Original collar tab?

Original collar tab?Original collar tab?Original collar tab?Contrasts...

The piping on the object you post is in excess of width you see here. I am not too good at these, but I would concentrate on pieces from sound sources, of which there are several.

Nor is there an absolute bomb proof standard, although there were RZM Sternchen in alu. However, this statement is incomplete.

The badge cloth in your piece is also not exactly correct, at least to my view.

Original collar tab?Original collar tab?Original collar tab?On the theme of what is and what is not....

I have never seen round pip brass shanks before that seem to narrow down towards the pip.

Original collar tab?Original collar tab?Original collar tab?Original collar tab?Original collar tab?Original collar tab?Original collar tab?Original collar tab?Original collar tab?Original collar tab?Original collar tab?Original collar tab?The known unknowns and the unknown unknowns.....

?

So i am to assume that the , claimed TK tab that came with it is bad also? I do see that the piping is thicker than known posted originals......
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original collar tab?   Original collar tab?  

Original collar tab?   Original collar tab?  

Original collar tab?The next tab you have posted is junk, I am sorry to say.

This is an historical image of a famous collection broken up in the past decade.

Look under the rubric of posts by Mr. Hritz, who also is a master of these items, and you will see many interesting and compelling things.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast