Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Please hellp determine are these Totenkopf Kragenspiegel Original or are they Fake

Article about: Hi guys, i got my hands on a pair of SS-Totenkopf Kragenspiegel but I'm not to sure if they are original, seems like a good copy. Thanks in advance

Default Please hellp determine are these Totenkopf Kragenspiegel Original or are they Fake

Hi guys, i got my hands on a pair of SS-Totenkopf Kragenspiegel but I'm not to sure if they are original, seems like a good copy. Thanks in advance

Please hellp determine are these Totenkopf Kragenspiegel Original or are they Fake Please hellp determine are these Totenkopf Kragenspiegel Original or are they Fake Please hellp determine are these Totenkopf Kragenspiegel Original or are they Fake Please hellp determine are these Totenkopf Kragenspiegel Original or are they FakePlease hellp determine are these Totenkopf Kragenspiegel Original or are they FakePlease hellp determine are these Totenkopf Kragenspiegel Original or are they Fake

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Please hellp determine are these Totenkopf Kragenspiegel Original or are they Fake
    P
    Many

?

TK lacks any detail of sutures on the skull. I don't like the buckram. Conjured up fake imo.