Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Real or fake SS em sleeve eagle?

Article about: Hi everyone, I hope you are all doing well. I have this SS enlisted man's sleeve eagle that I'm curious about. A friend gave it to me, and I'm more familiar with the Bevo eagles, so hopefull

Default Real or fake SS em sleeve eagle?

Hi everyone, I hope you are all doing well. I have this SS enlisted man's sleeve eagle that I'm curious about. A friend gave it to me, and I'm more familiar with the Bevo eagles, so hopefully it's authentic. It "looks" old, and has some kind of paper backing, perhaps it was inside a scrap book or in a frame. Im fairly skeptical about it. Any help is appreciate as usual!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Real or fake SS em sleeve eagle?   Real or fake SS em sleeve eagle?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Real or fake SS em sleeve eagle?
    P
    Many

Thats an embroided eagle-not bevo. Unfortunately its a fake

I figured as much! I was skeptical about this one. Also I was saying I'm familiar with Bevo eagles more so, I knew this one wasn't a Bevo, usually I just don't collect these ones as much but when an honest one comes around, I grab it. Thank goodness it was a gift. Back on the hunt for more! Thanks for your help!

These are normally referred to as embroidered eagles, and I don't like this example either.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)