Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ribbentrop & Wolff & SSTV black regalia.

Article about: Highly expensive objects for auction in s.w. Germany for global elite. These objects are at the Thies militaria auction in Nuertigen, which I think is in Swabia. The purist will note that th

Default Ribbentrop & Wolff & SSTV black regalia.

Ribbentrop & Wolff  & SSTV black regalia.Ribbentrop & Wolff  & SSTV black regalia.Highly expensive objects for auction in s.w. Germany for global elite. Ribbentrop & Wolff  & SSTV black regalia.Ribbentrop & Wolff  & SSTV black regalia.Ribbentrop & Wolff  & SSTV black regalia.Ribbentrop & Wolff  & SSTV black regalia.

These objects are at the Thies militaria auction in Nuertigen, which I think is in Swabia.

The purist will note that the SSTV uniform is missing the sleeve rhombus with the Totenschaedel and the cavalry uniform the necessary cuff title.

However, I am not sure of my generalizations, and SS insignia is more complicated than we think or know.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ribbentrop & Wolff  & SSTV black regalia.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Ribbentrop & Wolff & SSTV black regalia.

Ribbentrop & Wolff  & SSTV black regalia.Ribbentrop & Wolff  & SSTV black regalia.Ribbentrop & Wolff  & SSTV black regalia.Ribbentrop & Wolff  & SSTV black regalia.Ribbentrop & Wolff  & SSTV black regalia.Once you buy this lot above, I will sell you mine, too.

Ribbentrop & Wolff  & SSTV black regalia.Ribbentrop & Wolff  & SSTV black regalia.Here is further detail of the Wolff silken cap. And attached the coordinates of the Auction establishment for those of you with spare frequent flyer miles for the event.

I ended up with an ex Mollo cap, too, at somewhat less money. Wolff got out of the slammer in the early 1970s, and others here know better the posture of some of his uniforms.

It will be interesting to know the final prices these will sell for.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    It will be interesting to know the final prices these will sell for.........!
    How true. There are many remarkable things on auction of a kind that has never much interested me, i.e. high potentates of the regime and what not, to include the Reichsmarschall and much more.
    I am neuralgic about named things, in fact, if the person is reputedly famous. Forty years of absurd tales have made me jaded about this kind of thing.
    However, perhaps this treasure is the fruit of some European leading collection undone by the financial crisis or whatever.
    I am not at home with this auction house, though I used to bid on hum drum things in the early 1970s, with some success. I got my first infantry field cap a. A. through one of the south German auctions in 1971 or so.Ribbentrop & Wolff  & SSTV black regalia.Ribbentrop & Wolff  & SSTV black regalia.Ribbentrop & Wolff  & SSTV black regalia.Ribbentrop & Wolff  & SSTV black regalia.Ribbentrop & Wolff  & SSTV black regalia.Ribbentrop & Wolff  & SSTV black regalia.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-07-2011 at 07:41 PM.

I just wanted to share some information about Von Ribbentrop pieces.In Nov. 1994 MGM auctions held what was at that time a great auction of a Hitler Brown Shirt and Von Ribbontrop's Wartime Waffen SS Service Uniform and his Diplomatic Overcoat and Trousers as well as other beautiful outfits.As i bid in this auction i received the prices realized sheet.Hitlers shirt went for 30k.Von Ribbontrops SS tunic went for 45k.The Diplomatic outfit went for 25k. This was a sale of the David E. Mathes collection and had more magnificent items to bid on.Craig Gottlieb had Von Ribbontrops uniform for sale at the MAX show for $250,000 and as far as i know is still for sale.Carl

?

Slight mistake here.

These items were in the December 2010 auction. There is another Thies auction very soon however.

Out of interest, Wolf's cap didn't sell as far as I can see. The brown shirt ensemble went for 4400 euros and Georings visor hat went for 190,000 euros!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ribbentrop & Wolff  & SSTV black regalia.   Ribbentrop & Wolff  & SSTV black regalia.  

Thanks for the above. Do let me make one point here: I am not interested in the Craig Gottlieb circus whatsoever. In fact, the black uniform is more interesting than the grey one, in my opinion. Also, the Ribbentrop uniform is not a "Waffen SS" uniform. It is field grey SS uniform as became general wear for full time SS officers ca. 1938/9, and especially for all those at service in the HQs of the regime where ever. Thanks to Ben VK for the additional data. My purpose here is not to engage in the class warfare that is the rage at the moment, or to vomit out the kind of nonsense as reigns on the maroon paranoia and immaturity site, either.
    I always wonder if there are large and bountiful caches of this junk in Europe, which then see the light of day via this means.

Happy collecting and let us be grateful for what little authentic things we do have, at whatever price. Until recently, this stuff was generally regarded as junk.

Ribbentrop & Wolff  & SSTV black regalia.Ribbentrop & Wolff  & SSTV black regalia.Ribbentrop & Wolff  & SSTV black regalia.Ribbentrop & Wolff  & SSTV black regalia.Ribbentrop & Wolff  & SSTV black regalia.Ribbentrop & Wolff  & SSTV black regalia.Since I do spend a lot of time in Stuttgart for various reasons that I will not elaborate here, Nuertlingen is south of the Stuttgart Echterdingen airport, and easily reachable within minutes from same for those of you who are jetting in from afar to scoop up these very elite foetid woolens of the former Nazi elite.
    Otherwise, it is also off the Karlsruhe-Stuttgart-Munich Autobahn, the A 8, with its own signal poetry. Happy bidding and much good fortune to the new owners.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-07-2011 at 07:40 PM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast