MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10

Rock SS confusion...?!

Article about: Other sites include the pilfering from my collection, and mis understandings about the collar and lapels of the black tunic.

I used the word empiricism as a contrast to gun show old wives tales, and collector's lore, which is the norm in these spaces.
    Moreover, there is a significant element of art to the task, versus science as it is used in US practice.
    Uniformkunde is a branch of historical and cultural studies, I think, at least that is how I frame it in my work here.
    I attended pro seminars a the University of Cologne and Bonn in 1974-5 and then went onto train as an archivist
    later in the 1970s, all the while collecting these things at the time. In my youth, I was taught the Wissenschaft of the sources,
    die Quellen, to which I make reference. It is what we do here, argue about the meaning of the things before us.
    I am no longer really as interested in it all as I was, not the least because of the lack of cohesion in the process.

The supply of these black tunics was never plentiful, though the world market is such that it is easier to find them than ever before,
    but there are some traps which you can easily avoid with skill and some wit.

Happy foetid woolens.Rock SS  confusion...?!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rock SS  confusion...?!
    P
    Many

Quote by Arran View Post
    This is a great thread, with some outstanding primary sources and original pics!
    We also know more thanks to your kind aid and great skill with these things.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10