Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Rubric for insane "SS items"

Article about: Perhaps we need a separate toxic waste rubric here to sequester and or confine insane, loopy and outlandish SS objects, that is, purported SS objects as a kind of Schreckenskammer. I do not

Default Rubric for insane "SS items"

Perhaps we need a separate toxic waste rubric here to sequester and or confine insane, loopy and outlandish SS objects, that is, purported SS objects as a kind of Schreckenskammer.

I do not have anything particular to add, but the recent collapse here suggests the need for such a thing.

I deplore fakes, mind you, but because there are many beginners here, the quarantine of such things in a safe and sane way may have benefit for public sanitation.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rubric for insane "SS items"
    P
    Many

and I want to add my great admiration for Moderator Carl88, whose fine work here is a credit to himself and our site and typifies the level of excellence to which we strive. Hurra!

?

A silly fake seal.

Attachment 623433

A silly real seal.

Attachment 623431

The only seal that matters.

Attachment 623435

Unfortunately F-B those that enter the realm of carbon dating, faux SS stamped items, and the mythological stories that accompany them there is no thread or fact that can save them. They have an affliction of skull madness and will buy any story regardless the unrealistic circumstances that accompany the article.

No black uniform was complete without one.

Quote by Metallwarenfabrik View Post
    No black uniform was complete without one.

Bravo. This is the sort of thing I have in mind. It helps to keep it all in one junk heap.

One of the many fantasy SS buckles.

Thank you. Well done. At some point, I think, then, we should make this thread into a sticky. Thanks to you all.

How about 4 items on one post....

Quote by Fallschirmjager1941 View Post
    One of the many fantasy SS buckles.

Actually, I'm almost certain this isn't a fantasy piece and instead was used for the Flemish Allgemeine-SS, also known as the Algemein SS Vlaanderen. That said, I don't know if it is a authentic example. I will try to find the thread on them.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast