Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Runes

Article about: Hi y’all. I was thinking about purchasing this SS police breast rune tab. But could use a second opinion do you think this is a good specimen?

?

Quote by Stickandmovez28 View Post
    Im actually right now torn between this or a 4 years SS medal to go along with my 8 year SS service medal lol, which one you think would be the better buy?
    I'm not really a medal guy so I'm not the one to ask. I gravitate towards metal and cloth insignia and soft headgear
    Regards, Al

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Runes
    P
    Many

?

Here is my example for comparison, I'm not an "expert" only a collector, but please make your own judgement.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Runes   Runes  

?

Looks good to me.
    Regards, Al

?

Yes my RZM rune breast tab example is different than the ones in the beginning of this thread, just wondering what is currently accepted as originals even from trusted sellers and what is their experience?

?

Looks good to me as well. As pointed out the German origin within the foreign SS (also Polizei div.) used these as well as police.
    The backing is uncommon, normally with a paper backing. However this type of cloth we also see on the back of the SS cuff titles. I have no problem with it.

There are plenty of images of these on uniforms:

Runes

?

It will take a few minutes to apply a fake runic tab to a common cheap police tunic to add to the value, please look at the SS tabs and make up your own mind.

Bruuh i saw your albums your SS collection is dope. Do you have any SS flags or liebstandarte cuff title as i would really like to see them lol. And the spanish collection is dope

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2