Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

RZM pattern pieces

Article about: Gentlemen, I would like to open a topic with such a pattern pieces of the RZM. About an active participation, I would be very pleased. Mit freundlichen Grüßen Hugo Rietzel

It was originally in excess of ten thousand dollars.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RZM pattern pieces
    P
    Many

It is not the "textbook," it is the pattern piece, the Probemuetze from Mueller in Muenchen for the Sonderanfertigung cap.

The word "textbook" is misleading and no where appears in the regulations of the time.

Thanks FB for your reply. For this bunch of money I wouldn't have bought the piece. With "textbook" of the textbook I meant the german term Mustermütze. Sorry for my bad english.

Regards
    Stefan

Quote by eisenschwein35 View Post
    Thanks FB for your reply. For this bunch of money I wouldn't have bought the piece. With "textbook" of the textbook I meant the german term Mustermütze. Sorry for my bad english.

Regards
    Stefan
    I thought I saw the new price, and it was very inexpensive I thought, for what the piece is.

My first black cap in 1971 was a Mueller Sonderanfertigung, but not of this exact date.

Bravo and happy collecting. The experience should be pleasant, unlike the blood letting that is so often the norm.

I am having only head aches with collectors and dealers, and it is a waste of time.

?

There are even Probes of the SS Statistical year book , in my collection I have one .

Default Recently purchased RZM Standartenführer tab set

Currently in the mail on it's way to me. These pictures are all I have until it arrives.
    RZM pattern piecesRZM pattern pieces

Quote by jHAM View Post
    Here are a couple photos I have saved. The item is not mine. Perhaps someone else here knows who it belongs to now.
    Attachment 696304Attachment 696305

I believe I have a few other saved photos that might be of interest and show the metal seal. I will search them out. Thanks Mr Hugo Rietzel for your nice site on the RZM.
    I discovered this Probst SSTKV cuff band in a Dachau hoard taken bv a GI when Dachau was over run (I was told is was Dachau by the son of the GI.)

This was found via the sons newspaper advertisement in Honolulu back in the mid to late 1990's. The item no longer is in my possession and I do not wish to share who owns this at this time.

There were a dozen other SS cuff titles I was able to obtain and one was an officers Elbe which is definitely one of the more difficult cuff titles to find. Additionally there were Officers grade LAH, Deutschland, EM/NCO Theodore Eicke amongst others. And one of the most well made M43 bullion SS eagles, the best I'd ever seen. These all were taken by the GI whose son ended up with them. I ended up selling everything to help finance my sons education & he is now a Lt. Col. USAF

ADDENDUM - I posted the images some years back on the WA forum, in private message Jim Toncar asked me to remove the image of (his) cuff title...but here it is and without any complaint. This addendum explains how this ended up getting posted. The images were taken with a 35 MM camera and the original images rest in my display case. The single image posted by Jim is one he apparently took. On purpose I did not post the back of the cuff title, full well realizing what the copy cats actions could potentially be.
    Last edited by Rich Moran; 04-09-2022 at 04:22 AM.

Just for coming back to the Roots of this Thread, here are some RZM Siegelprobe Collar Tabs of NSDAP Gauleitung from my Collection. A Pair of Oberarbeitsleiter and Obereinsatzleiter.

Best Regards, the Sammler ...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RZM pattern pieces   RZM pattern pieces  

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12