Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11

Schuma Cloth insignia , Uniforms, Schuma Items

Article about: UKRAINIAN - SCHUMA SD Tunic - 7 Buy the Book as a reference! "Deutsche Polizei-Uniformen" - by Dieter Deuster - IF you have a general interest in the POLIZEI branches (& especi

?

My latest Schuma patch for Gendarmerie. I would love to find the corresponding shoulder boards.

Schuma Cloth insignia , Uniforms, Schuma ItemsSchuma Cloth insignia , Uniforms, Schuma Items

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Schuma Cloth insignia , Uniforms, Schuma Items
    P
    Many

?

I hope these images show the two different colours of thread clearly. Silver flatwire is for officer caps. Grey for EM/NCO caps. These patches look nice and give a different look from different angles since they have a " stretched" frame.

Schuma Cloth insignia , Uniforms, Schuma ItemsSchuma Cloth insignia , Uniforms, Schuma ItemsSchuma Cloth insignia , Uniforms, Schuma Items

?

The Schuma insignia I have acquired over the years.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Schuma Cloth insignia , Uniforms, Schuma Items  

?

My new Schuma shoulder boards....

Schuma Cloth insignia , Uniforms, Schuma ItemsSchuma Cloth insignia , Uniforms, Schuma Items

?

My latest Schuma insignia is a nice Officer grade braided shoulder board in bullion. Coincidentally I found another one almost identical on another website on the same day. It's close enough for a match so I'll post the pair when it arrives. I've managed to put together a nice little display case over the last few years on this theme.

Regards, Al

?

There was a single green wool with the green swastika at the SOS. The guy that owned it wasn’t at the table and it wasn’t priced. I was going to check back but forgot about it. I doubt it will be there next year. It would be nice if you could match up your single.

?

Yes, I keep searching for matching tabs. Like everything in this hobby you rarely see an item you're looking for then all of a sudden they pop up everywhere. I just saw a nice matching officer tab set listed at auction, after I bought my two loose tabs.

Regards, Al

?

Very nice! The Schuma stuff is a niche in TR collecting. They are still decently priced in my opinion.

?

My other Schuma board came today from the UK. It matches up pretty nicely to make a set.

Regards, Al

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11