Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Schuma - Schutzmannschaft - Auxiliary troops collecting

Article about: Hello forum, I have noticed there is not much action around Schuma material. I would love if anyone has some decent material on this (or reference books/ websites) for me to study. The reaso

?

Default Schuma - Schutzmannschaft - Auxiliary troops collecting

Hello forum,

I have noticed there is not much action around Schuma material. I would love if anyone has some decent material on this (or reference books/ websites) for me to study.
    The reason for this is that I am thinking of creating a collage of Schuma and Eastern volunteer SS insignia, pictures etc.

Does anyone have any details on how to determine originality on the Schuma badge insignias for example:

Any collectors with this material? I would love to see some examples.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Schuma - Schutzmannschaft - Auxiliary troops collecting
    P
    Many

?

I have few pieces to display but here is an excellent thread too peruse..

Schuma Cloth insignia , Uniforms, Schuma Items

Here are some closeups of the shoulder strap to see what an authentic one looks like and how it's constructed

Schuma - Schutzmannschaft - Auxiliary troops collectingSchuma - Schutzmannschaft - Auxiliary troops collecting

Schuma - Schutzmannschaft - Auxiliary troops collectingSchuma - Schutzmannschaft - Auxiliary troops collecting

Last edited by Aldo; 08-14-2020 at 12:27 AM.

?

Excellent table for reference.

?

So I have been browing the web a bit. Found the following.

Thomas Wittmann sells this Wittmann Antique Militaria #42383 Roll of 12 Unissued Shuma Siecherheitspolizei Insignia
    Not sure if I am allowed to promote a dealer's website though...

To me this looks well priced and a good piece to kickstart a Schuma collage. I have never seen a full roll of these bad boys before.
    Any experience with these types of roll, are they common?

?

Quote by Vocht View Post
    So I have been browing the web a bit. Found the following.

Thomas Wittmann sells this Wittmann Antique Militaria #42383 Roll of 12 Unissued Shuma Siecherheitspolizei Insignia
    Not sure if I am allowed to promote a dealer's website though...

To me this looks well priced and a good piece to kickstart a Schuma collage. I have never seen a full roll of these bad boys before.
    Any experience with these types of roll, are they common?
    These caps insignia are pretty common and found on almost every website individually. I have no reason to believe the strip would be fake. considering they sell individually for about $40, the price is not bad for the strip. It would make an interesting display with other items.

?

Some Schuma items I have picked up over the years. Tabs seem to be hard to find.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Schuma - Schutzmannschaft - Auxiliary troops collecting