Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11

schwarzer Dienstrock plus Muetze, Motorstandarte 2, Fulda Werra

Article about: This Montur came from a world renowned collector and friend. It has many noteworthy aspects to it, not the least that it is an Allgemeine SS Kraftfahr or Motor tunic of early make and high q

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Do let me recommend this book again, since it is part of a new literature of the past several years which did not exist at all when I started reading about the
    SS in the late 1960s.Attachment 1367490
    Thank you, F-B. I added this to my library but I am still a novice with the language. Life’s obligations constantly keep me away from pursuing my own growth in language and the study of history. Perhaps, one day, I will be better positioned, and, when that day comes, Hein’s book will be there.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement schwarzer Dienstrock plus Muetze, Motorstandarte 2, Fulda Werra
    P
    Many

Quote by DrCMH View Post
    Thank you, F-B. I added this to my library but I am still a novice with the language. Life’s obligations constantly keep me away from pursuing my own growth in language and the study of history. Perhaps, one day, I will be better positioned, and, when that day comes, Hein’s book will be there.

Bravo. I am a total scold. The new book on SS ideology is also one you want to own, and how.schwarzer Dienstrock plus Muetze, Motorstandarte 2, Fulda Werra

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Bravo. I am a total scold. The new book on SS ideology is also one you want to own, and how.schwarzer Dienstrock plus Muetze, Motorstandarte 2, Fulda Werra

Thank you for the recommendation, FB. I have placed my order and should have it in a week. If I actually sat down and committed myself, my German would surely improve.

Quote by DrCMH View Post
    Thank you for the recommendation, FB. I have placed my order and should have it in a week. If I actually sat down and committed myself, my German would surely improve.
    It is a super book. It is the dissertation I should have written but was told not to do so, which is another story.
    The research is superb. You are a busy man, and it is hard to learn another language. None of these books I include
    is simple. Good luck. My thanks for all your fine citizenship.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-30-2019 at 03:40 AM.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11