Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Slovak or Slovene sleeve eagle?

Article about: Hello, several years ago I bought a sleeve eagle that was said to be for Slovak SS men. I have since seen references to it as a Slovenian SS eagle. Can anyone tell me which it is?

Default Slovak or Slovene sleeve eagle?

Hello, several years ago I bought a sleeve eagle that was said to be for Slovak SS men. I have since seen references to it as a Slovenian SS eagle. Can anyone tell me which it is?Slovak or Slovene sleeve eagle?Slovak or Slovene sleeve eagle?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Slovak or Slovene sleeve eagle?
    P
    Many

My understanding is that they are Slovakian.
    I can not tell you if this one is original or not though.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you for the reply. Does anyone know if this is an original or a fantasy piece? And if original, are there any images of these being worn?

?

It does appear to be original. I'm afraid I don't have any pics in wear...

Jason,

Very interesting insignia.. I am not in front of my Foreign Volunteer references at the moment but I will check later this evening when I get home from work..

Best regards

Smitty

On another thread I saw a cap badge that appears to be the same as this, with the border of the shield being a rope. It was said to be Croatian, is this also a Croatian piece?