Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Some of my SS insignia...Enjoy! More to come...

Article about: Well here are some of my presumedly Dachua acquired insignia fur der SS and it's volunteers. Many more to collect as we all know. I would be happy to take additional photos of any that may i

very nice collection Anzel,I like yours also sarge.
    Cheers
    Dave.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Some of my SS insignia...Enjoy! More to come...
    P
    Many

Both of your superb collections display much better than mine !

Nick
    Attached Images Attached Images Some of my SS insignia...Enjoy! More to come... 
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Nick,
    Your items are excellent! Really like the Nederland tab and it looks like you have that interesting Italian tab. I have one like it but have not included in my display. When you get a chance, would you share close ups of yours? Here is mine not pictured within my case.

***the officer version tab is one youthcollector posted sometime ago on the forum. I posted for comparison.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some of my SS insignia...Enjoy! More to come...   Some of my SS insignia...Enjoy! More to come...  

Some of my SS insignia...Enjoy! More to come...  
    Attached Images Attached Images Some of my SS insignia...Enjoy! More to come...  Some of my SS insignia...Enjoy! More to come... 

No problem will do mate

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

All three of the displays that are shown are super! The first collection high lights a nice selection of runic and volunteer tabs. I like the cloth on the yellow it really makes the insignia stand out and I always like to see a bit of camo which makes for a nice combat display. Excellent gentlemen.
    All the best,
    David

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3