Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS Allgemeine cap Fake or Original

Article about: Hello, I found this SS allgemeine cap at the auction can youBased on these photos, you can write for me, be it the original or a copy? I will be very grateful I don't like this eagle a bit S

Hopefully Aldo chimes in here. He's our resident Totenkopf boffin, and will be able to tell you if the skull on your cap is 'real or fake', as they say.

B.B.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Allgemeine cap Fake or Original
    P
    Many

?

Just curious why the OP thinks that the skull and eagle would be real, When the rest of this is an obvious fake.
    Holy Smokes, Just use the site search engine for "SS allgemeine cap" and see what is coming up. Look at what is being deemed original and compare what you are seeing and what you have.

Semper Fi
    Phil

For the sake of comparison, an authentic - if a little salty - example I posted on the forum a few months back. EM rather than an officer's cap, but still applicable here. Note the ribbed black material and the appearance of the interior, the sweatband and the underside of the visor in particular.

SS Allgemeine cap Fake or OriginalSS Allgemeine cap Fake or OriginalSS Allgemeine cap Fake or Original

Regards, B.B.

CBH
    ?

I don't know if my favourite part is the Makers label RZM comb, or the TK buttons for the cords.

?

Everyone's eyesight is poor regarding identification when first starting out. You have to put in hours on end studying images of good and bad to start to learn the difference. There is no easy way to know for sure.

go to this forum and begin to read the threads and look at the images. Good luck

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-me...nsignia-forum/

?

Quote by CBH View Post
    I don't know if my favourite part is the Makers label RZM comb, or the TK buttons for the cords.
    I didn't see the TK buttons until you mentioned it, That's creative forgery, so over the top LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2