Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

SS armband 61/35

Article about: Hi guys This could be my first SS item and I am currently in the process of purchasing it. I am well aware that SS items are notoriously reproduced nowadays and was just wondering if I could

Quote by DrCMH View Post
    Thanks, FB. It has been very nice having you here the past week. I enjoy seeing your collection and, even more so, our discussions and your wealth of knowledge.
    Quote by DrCMH View Post
    Nothing good ever lasts. This will be a darker place without your interventions. Stay well, my friend.
    I agree with our esteemed friend DrCMH in both of the statements above. It has been a few days worth noting, a return to less uncivil times. But, unfortunately good things do seem all too short lived. Godspeed in all your journeys FB, and may the road rise to meet you.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS armband 61/35
    P
    Many

Here from the fine Whammond site is a clear image of such a tag, in the Stickerei variant.SS armband 61/35

Whammond has a wonderful archive of items which the beginner can well resort to with great effect.
    Telesmanich, also, has a fine archive of textile items which is a useful reference for the beginner.

Quote by carpediem View Post
    I agree with our esteemed friend DrCMH in both of the statements above. It has been a few days worth noting, a return to less uncivil times. But, unfortunately good things do seem all too short lived. Godspeed in all your journeys FB, and may the road rise to meet you.
    My surprise will unfold like in the Wizard of Oz, and then I will get in my balloon and drift off to a place where all the RZM tags are real,
    the stitch faeries are silent, the forehead pressure Taliban has been vanquished, and a small fraction of the population reads books.SS armband 61/35SS armband 61/35SS armband 61/35SS armband 61/35

Here is Telemanich's on line museum which is exactly the thing for several new persons whom I have met here in my recent wild ride back
    into this biotope.

SS Cloth Insignia ArchivesSS armband 61/35SS armband 61/35SS armband 61/35SS armband 61/35

This is not an SS arm band. It is a book. I write them. I read them. I like them. I hate some of them, too, of course, but, as a rule,
    I do not burn them.SS armband 61/35SS armband 61/35SS armband 61/35SS armband 61/35SS armband 61/35SS armband 61/35

?

Thank you, FB. I am excited to receive my copy of Kuppel’s
    "Das Echo unserer Taten": Die Praxis der weltanschaulichen Erziehung in der SS. Not some light reading on my end, but, I can read German a bit better than I can speak it and will give it a try.

You have always made excellent reading recommendations. I will revisit the Koehl book soon, too.

Can anyone give me the contact details for Friedrich-Berthold - Thanks guys!!

?

Default hello

nice to see you again F-B
    I hope you all good

Hello!
    Can anyone help me please with digitzed versions of Mitteilungsblatt der RZM regarding Sept. 1934 till April 1935??
    Thank you very much
    Hussar

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4