MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

SS Armband

Article about: All, This was the first piece of Nazi artifacts I received when I was very young. My father gave it to me from someone, I do not know who. My father knows I enjoy history. I am ONLY a collec

?

Default SS Armband

All,

This was the first piece of Nazi artifacts I received when I was very young. My father gave it to me from someone, I do not know who. My father knows I enjoy history. I am ONLY a collector and not a supporter of the party from then or now. As I mentioned in my other post on my daggers, for me it's all about preserving the history. I hope in the future this piece as well as all of my other pieces have a final resting place in a museum Just to add the armband is safe in a sealed bag and in a protected environment.

Hope you enjoy viewing this Armband. I am not sure if I am posting in the right forum but if not please move it to the correct one. My apologies in advance.

There are some moth holes in it but that is how I received it way back when which was probably 30 years ago.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Armband   SS Armband  

SS Armband  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Armband
    P
    Many

?

If anyone knows what officer would wear this I'd be curious... I am assuming an SS officer?

These armbands used all ranks, not only officers.
    -TJ-

?

This one's very nice because of those early tags! First year of use of these tags, and as mentioned, worn by all ranks...

Great armband, I’d be very happy to buy it and put it in my museum !

?

Nice and original. Unfortunately some 30-40 years ago many of these armbands were cannibalised and the tags later showed up in fake headgear and uniforms, so it's good to see a complete example with the RFSS tag.

Would like to have one of those. I do only have this simple linen pattern with printed swastika.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Armband  

Hi Aplmak, any chance you could PM me about your armband please ?
    Regards David

Hi Aplmak, any chance you could PM me about your armband please ?
    Regards David