Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS Armband Cloth tags

Article about: Hello, I purchased this armband last week from SSBW. I've read only good things about Peter Jenkins in the forum so was confident buying SS items from him. I'm not too knowledgeable on SS RZ

Thank you Tim. I think I need to study the past threads a bit more.

Sammler, I agree! He noticed something we all missed. This is why I keep saying how much I love this forum, and so thankful that the collecting community looks out for one another! It’s a nice feeling when you have more experienced collectors to turn to.

I have received a kind response from Peter, he missed the spelling error on the tag too. He has been very understanding and has no issue with refunding me. So what could of been a bad experience on my part has ended well.

Thank you all once again!

Regards
    Liam

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Armband Cloth tags
    P
    Many

Quote by 3rdreich View Post

Sammler, I agree! He noticed something we all missed. This is why I keep saying how much I love this forum, and so thankful that the collecting community looks out for one another! It’s a nice feeling when you have more experienced collectors to turn to.

I have received a kind response from Peter, he missed the spelling error on the tag too. He has been very understanding and has no issue with refunding me. So what could of been a bad experience on my part has ended well.

Thank you all once again!

Regards
    Liam
    Don't worry, even though I am native German speaking, I missed the obvious spelling mistake as well! Sh** happens!

I bet being a native German speaker makes this hobby a lot easier!

You still spotted straight away that the armband wasn’t a good one, and have helped me a lot with everything I’ve bought recently.

I’d go as far as saying that you are an asset to this forum my friend.

So thanks again for everybody’s assistance, it’s much appreciated.

I’ve returned the armband today too. I’ll have to keep my eye out for another one with a cloth RZM tag, that doesn’t cost a fortune.

I bet being a native German speaker makes this hobby a lot easier!

You still spotted straight away that the armband wasn’t a good one, and have helped me a lot with everything I’ve bought recently.

I’d go as far as saying that you are an asset to this forum my friend.

So thanks again for everybody’s assistance, it’s much appreciated.
    Oh yes, that's for sure. Of course you also have a completely different relationship to TR items, because they reflect the history of your own people and your own nation. Thanks also for the kind words, of course I'll try to help, I've also been helped a few times in this forum, recently again with a visor. One hand washes the other one!

Regards
    Liam

I Agree; Everyone that has commented on threads I have posted has been invaluable in regards to giving me advice and information I would likely have not had either way; I went from being uncertain about a set of NSDAP armbands I have the possibility of purchasing (because I didn't know anything about them) to being more confident in their authenticity after hearing from other forum members.

?

Here's mine for what it's worth.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Armband Cloth tags   SS Armband Cloth tags  

SS Armband Cloth tags   SS Armband Cloth tags  

SS Armband Cloth tags  

?

A very nice and early one

?

Athor,that was quick.
    The construction and materials are way too close.
    Can anyone see any differences between the 2?

?

Swastika is more elongated on yours.
    The design o the "3" is not the same too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2