Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

SS armband with rzm tag

Article about: I am awaiting a refund from a purchase of a possible fake armband today and a check to hit my account. When that happens I will gladly sign up for membership so I can cross post this in the

?

I suggested in another post to buy a cheap UV pocket lamp and use this to check any potential purchase (cloth and paper) for any positive reaction, it may be the best USD 20 you ever spent.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS armband with rzm tag
    P
    Many

This level should not be lost.
    It has already been answered by Comrade "Finngaill", but it is an easily recognizable fake.

Perhaps the fact that it was stamped gave it an aura of authenticity.

I have four things to say about the tag.
    I have five things to say about the armband.

I understand the desperation to get the real feel, the real scent, and the real background of the time.
    But you are too uneducated and dangerous, and you are, for all intents and purposes, fodder for those with bad intentions.
    I want to protect people like you.
    I have bought fakes myself and had a bad experience.
    But there is a limit to helping those who try to jump off the cliff again and again.
    Let's be more calm.

?

Not sure if Wittmann is your to go to guy for armbands and SS RZM tags though. These for sure pop up now and then. Sign up for the German Auctioneer Ratisbon. Klaus over there mostly lists good stuff.

Wow thanks. I am glad I posted here.

Quote by Vocht View Post
    Not sure if Wittmann is your to go to guy for armbands and SS RZM tags though. These for sure pop up now and then. Sign up for the German Auctioneer Ratisbon. Klaus over there mostly lists good stuff.
    Auctions overseas are more wonderful than in Japan.

Certain auctions in Japan are full of fakes (junk) masquerading as the real thing.
    And I am dismayed by the number of suckers who buy them.
    Maybe they are happy if they pay the high price of study and go to their graves believing it is real.

?

Quote by siratori View Post
    Auctions overseas are more wonderful than in Japan.

Certain auctions in Japan are full of fakes (junk) masquerading as the real thing.
    And I am dismayed by the number of suckers who buy them.
    Maybe they are happy if they pay the high price of study and go to their graves believing it is real.
    Offtopic question for you. How much is Imperial Japanese militaria collecting"alive" in modern day Japan? Or would you say German TR era is more preferred?

See also my armband for reference.
    I prefer the ones with real conditions that can be put in textbooks.
    allgemeine-SS-verfügungstruppe armbinde für den schwarzen dienstrock

I have directed him to an authentic textbook example for sale.
    I would of bought it myself if the UK pound wasn’t doing so badly against the US dollar.
    There’s not many on the market atm.

Quote by Vocht View Post
    Offtopic question for you. How much is Imperial Japanese militaria collecting"alive" in modern day Japan? Or would you say German TR era is more preferred?
    Hi!!! Comrade "Vocht".
    Compared to the Third Reich, the munitions collection of the Imperial Japanese Army is not as good as that of the Germans.

Also, unlike the Germans, many Japanese left their items behind as mementos and went off to war, so there is a great abundance of authentic items.
    This makes it an environment where many cheap, living authentic items can be obtained for as little as €10-20 in Euro equivalents.
    Therefore, the irony is that there are few fakes because there is no profit to be made.

Even the Japanese "Zuiho", the German equivalent of the "Deutsches Kreuz in Gold", costs less than €700.00.
    Above all, the Japanese do not think well of the Nazi history, but the Nazi organization, symbols, and uniforms are very attractive.
    Many people want to get their hands on them, but are unable to.
    They have to weigh their lives against the Nazi orders, so their lives come first.
    (LoL)

Quote by 3rdreich View Post
    I have directed him to an authentic textbook example for sale.
    I would of bought it myself if the UK pound wasn’t doing so badly against the US dollar.
    There’s not many on the market atm.
    That is correct.
    But I bought it, albeit at a higher pay-change amount, due to the weaker yen.
    The opportunity for the real thing to come out as the real thing is rare, isn't it?
    LOL.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast