Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS armband rzm tag question

Article about: I have a wool armband that I believe is authentic...it is the SS type with a RZM tag that I have not seen yet,,,the code is "ia over35"...I will try and post a photo.

well, it's a good thing I only have 50 bucks invested in it.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS armband rzm tag question
    P
    Many

well i like to say as long as you get your money back or make on it you are ok ...... you will make on this $75 is not out of order for it this day in age . as its well made front side

shit i have more then $$$$$$$ i can shit in some items that could turn out bad (god for bid) but i all so have spent shit loads of time and research. at the best i can .... and one rule i stick by is never never have a fake that you know about in what you have not even a full in as a fuller as it will taint the rest

NEVER HAVE COPYS OUR FULL INS ONLY FOOLING YOUR SELF

This armband will be added to my "wall of shame" and will never be displayed in my collection of authentic pieces.....nor will this ever be offered or sold as anything but a reproduction item. Thank You for your counsel.

This armband will be added to my "wall of shame" and will never be displayed in my collection of authentic pieces.....nor will this ever be offered or sold as anything but a reproduction item. Thank You for your counsel.

?

Hello, Frank Davis, I will tell you what I do in this situation, I have received over the years fakes as throw in's and bought a few as well, I mark them with a permanent maker "R P", that will instantly raise a flag in the future, even after death, so it can't be sold as legit ever again.. Just what I do.. G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS armband rzm tag question  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2