Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS belt buckle thought please.

Article about: Could I please get opinions on this belt buckle please. It is being falls at £550 is that a reasonable price is genuine and for its condition. Any advice or information much appreciated. Be

Thanks Kabi much appreciated.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS belt buckle thought please.
    P
    Many

Quote by Tinhatman View Post
    Thankyou for the reply Ben. I was very tempted to pull the trigger on this before it got snapped up. Thank god I didn’t. This is being sold by regimentals who I presumed had a good reputation for selling genuine (albeit expensive priced) items. I’m shocked to be honest as I have bought things from them previously and they have been confirmed on here as original. Maybe this has just slipped through the net?
    Have to be very careful with that dealer.

?

Quote by Rich Moran View Post
    Have to be very careful with that dealer.
    I agree, their reputation is tarnished IMO.
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Agree. This dealer (like many) needs to be scrutinised if considering a purchase. Some questionable items on the website.

Type Regimentals into the search engine here & on WAF, you'll be surprised at what you read
    Paul

Thankyou for the replies regarding the seller gents. I’m new to collecting so learning all the time. I thought regimentals had an untarnished reputation. I’ve bought many items from them and all have been authenticated on here as genuine. Maybe I have been lucky so far. Yet another reason to post here prior to making a purchase.
    Last edited by Tinhatman; 05-19-2024 at 09:05 AM.

Thankyou for the replies regarding the seller gents. I’m new to collecting so learning all the time. I thought regimentals had an untarnished reputation. I’ve bought many items from them and all have been authenticated on here as genuine. Maybe I have been lucky so far. Yet another reason to post here prior to making a purchase.
    From what I've seen from this dealer over the last few years, I would estimate the proportion of fakes to be around 5 percent. It's quite possible that you can buy several items that are all okay. But it must also be said that the fakes are usually really bad.

Just taken a look at the website again and some poor soul has purchased it. Pays to be a paid member of this forum that’s for sure.

Just taken a look at the website again and some poor soul has purchased it. Pays to be a paid member of this forum that’s for sure.
    This is of course always unfortunate. The basic rule is: you have to be careful with every dealer! If only because dealers are only humans as well and can even accidentally fall for fakes! Therefore: you always have to know what you are buying!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2