Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS BEVO Collar Tab

Article about: Hey, everyone. I recently acquired this collar tab and from the pictures on the dealer site it appears to be a one looker authentic. This is my first SS collar tab and the last SS item I bou

Default SS BEVO Collar Tab

Hey, everyone.

I recently acquired this collar tab and from the pictures on the dealer site it appears to be a one looker authentic. This is my first SS collar tab and the last SS item I bought on the internet turned out to be fake so I wanted to double-check this one.

SS BEVO Collar Tab
    SS BEVO Collar Tab

My question isn't just founded in paranoia though, I do have a slight concern. To my knowledge these the runes were machine stitched onto the rayon backing.

The collar tabs on the left appear to have more of a straight edge on the corner where mine seem to curve a little. Were these machines sometimes not consistent? Or do I have reason to be concerned here.

SS BEVO Collar Tab

I know this might be a stupid question but I these are my first collar tabs since I started researching them and I have been burned on SS stuff before so I wanted to double check to be safe.

Thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS BEVO Collar Tab
    P
    Many

A very nice tab. Late war cardboard-backed version.

Nothing wrong with this one, a little moth action on the reverse, but it is an original.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks, everyone,

Sorry to bother you guys with what seems to be an obvious answer - perhaps next time I should just pop a Xanax or two when buying SS stuff online. lol