Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ss bevo collar tabs and ss panzer shoulder boards

Article about: Hey guys, need your help. What are your thoughts and opinions on the SS tabs and shoulder boards? As well as the eagle? I dont have reversals at this time. I will get them soon from the pote

?

Default Ss bevo collar tabs and ss panzer shoulder boards

Hey guys, need your help. What are your thoughts and opinions on the SS tabs and shoulder boards? As well as the eagle?
    I dont have reversals at this time. I will get them soon from the potential seller. Just wanted to get a jump start. Thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ss bevo collar tabs and ss panzer shoulder boards   Ss bevo collar tabs and ss panzer shoulder boards  

Last edited by fvrod1; 12-11-2012 at 04:43 AM. Reason: CAPS

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss bevo collar tabs and ss panzer shoulder boards
    P
    Many

Default Re: Ss bevo collar tabs and ss panzer shoulder boards

If you have any photos of the back of these that would help. Most people can tell you in seconds if something is good or not by how the reverse is laid out and what not.

?

Agreed. This is all the seller sent me at this time. Working on getting the reversals...I thought the fronts looked half way decent enough to post in the meantime while I wait for the rest

I've only got an officers SS tab, but its a different construction than yours. But, they are two different things!

I can only speak on the ss tab with the runes. From the front it looks to me to be a good Dachau variant. I never want to say something authentic before I see both sides, but I have a great feeling about it.

Might I add, the ss rank tab maybe original, but I do not believe it is a matching counterpart. Looks to me to be made of a different material. The pips will help identify when the tab was made. Can't zoom in, so I not sure.

?

sorry edited post
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ss bevo collar tabs and ss panzer shoulder boards   Ss bevo collar tabs and ss panzer shoulder boards  

Ss bevo collar tabs and ss panzer shoulder boards   Ss bevo collar tabs and ss panzer shoulder boards  

Attached Images Attached Images Ss bevo collar tabs and ss panzer shoulder boards  Ss bevo collar tabs and ss panzer shoulder boards 
    Last edited by jHAM; 12-11-2012 at 11:08 AM.

Tabs are o.k.
    The rest seems to be convincing too.

Are you buying this as a set of SS panzer insignia?
    If so, shoulder straps do not look pink piped to me, they look orange and the tops look dark green which would be for Army recruiting,not panzer.
    The cipher on them is for Wehrkreis XVIII which was the recruiting district for Salzburg.The SS tended not to use roman numerals on their straps.
    The eagle shown is also an Army pattern and as previously stated the runes look good but the rank patch may not be and they do not look to be a matched pair.

?

Thanks so much for your insight. Much appreciated. I will post more photos of this grouping such as reversals once they arrive.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast