Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

SS camo field smock

Article about: Lookimg to add to my collection this item, which is SS field gear camo smock, reversable. the item.is liated with a very hefty price tag, so seeing peolles opinions on this peice. has 2 smal

?

Default SS camo field smock

Lookimg to add to my collection this item, which is SS field gear camo smock, reversable. the item.is liated with a very hefty price tag, so seeing peolles opinions on this peice. has 2 small holes as shown but other than that good condition, albeit missing the cord that goes on the front through the loop holes.
    i am not sure on the originality, but SS smocks are not my usual thing. any help appreciated as always.SS camo field smockSS camo field smockSS camo field smockSS camo field smockSS camo field smockSS camo field smockSS camo field smockSS camo field smockSS camo field smock

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS camo field smock
    P
    Many

Looks a very strange pattern to me, almost Leibermuster in colour in places. I'm not a fan, but the Herrenvolk smock experts will help answer your query.

?

this is an obvious reproduction

?

thanks, i did think the pattern was a bit odd and being SS or the like these things have high intetest and it didnt have high interest, hence my hesitation