Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

SS cap

Article about: Someone in France is offering this cap for sale . First the chin strap looks too new to this beaten cap and I am afraid the cap is not SS . I don't like very much the shape with a high crown

Quote by Arran View Post
    Its not giving me a warm feeling either, but I'd want to see it in hand. A clear close-up of the exterior textile would help, and details such as piping joins, etc. I have seen original caps with an interior just like this...
    SS capSS capSS capSS capSS capSS capSS capSS capSS capSS capSS capSS capSS capSS cap

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS cap
    P
    Many

SS cap

In the course of mid 1934, the so called RFSS model cap was ordered by Himmler as the norm. When it really took hold, you tell me.
    Wim has written about it. That is, what many expect an SS cap to be, in fact, operated after this date.
    What existed before hand is or is not what you see here, in part.
    You tell me. Show me your evidence. I always show mine, which it has taken me the better part of
    fifty years as well as the techniques of a history professional to marshal.
    But I am always open to the better mouse trap, and how.SS capSS cap

Dogmatism, checklist, and stitch faeries balderdash are legion, but I induce my conclusions from the evidence I myself have amassed at considerable effort and expense.

My initial impression of the cap in France is negative because of the shape, and the badges.
    But a real SS cap with replaced SS badges is a very normal thing which causes the wrongful damnation of
    pieces that diverge from some dogmatic norm. That is, that are not found in the "text book."SS capSS cap
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-28-2018 at 05:59 PM.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Since some of us are in North America, can you clue us into what this here means? It would be useful for many readers.
    Good evening F.-B.,

just happened to stumble over this thread.

Although I am convinced you already know what the two french expressions stand for I'd nevertheless like to help out: Delcampe is an international auctioning firm, its french site is here: Delcampe - Delcampe | Acheter et vendre ses objets de collection

Le bon coin is a French platform for (private) advertisements and can be found here: leboncoin, site de petites annonces gratuites

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4