Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS collar tabs for Sturmbannführer

Article about: Hi all, As a birthday gift to myself I bought these two Sturmbannfürer collar tabs. I have been looking around in the forum and at various other sides and think that the look good and genui

?

Default SS collar tabs for Sturmbannführer

Hi all,

As a birthday gift to myself I bought these two Sturmbannfürer collar tabs.

I have been looking around in the forum and at various other sides and think that the look good and genuine.

I bought them via a Dutch dealer who has a good reputation (not sure we mention names here in the forum?)

Many thanks in advance.

Thor
    SS collar tabs for SturmbannführerSS collar tabs for SturmbannführerSS collar tabs for SturmbannführerSS collar tabs for SturmbannführerSS collar tabs for SturmbannführerSS collar tabs for SturmbannführerSS collar tabs for Sturmbannführer
    I would really appreciate your opinion on these.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS collar tabs for Sturmbannführer
    P
    Many

looks good to me. Little wear and without oxidation on both tabs.

Hi mate,
    Best to take some 'front on' shots, not angled ! The buckram material looks good
    Cheers
    Paul

?

Thanks for the input Rich - really appreciate it

?

Here are some "front on" pictures Paul. What do you think ?

SS collar tabs for SturmbannführerSS collar tabs for SturmbannführerSS collar tabs for Sturmbannführer

Look great Thor, the photos straight on, will always give an accurate execution of the runes ! There should be an unterlagen (cardboard template) under the runes, probably more apparent to you with a loupe & a bit of intense daylight! I am hardly an expert on these insignia, owning just one example, just offering an opinion !
    Paul

Great original set Thor

?

Thanks for the information Paul. I can feel the cardboard template so I think I am good on these and will keep them

?

I like 'em also. Buckram looks good.

another way to add to how to tell is to touch the bullion to your lip. if the bullion is cool or cold typically good. not certain if modern day stuff contains synthetic material but synthetic material heats up to ambient room temp and is warm on the lips. This tip was passed onto me in the 80's.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast