Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

SS cufftitle Prinz Eugen

Article about: Hello colleagues. Today I'm showing you a SS cufftitle. After looking at the information on the forum, I came to the following conclusion. This cufftitle looks correct, also the RZM tag look

?

Default SS cufftitle Prinz Eugen

Hello colleagues.
    Today I'm showing you a SS cufftitle. After looking at the information on the forum, I came to the following conclusion. This cufftitle looks correct, also the RZM tag looks good, but still a few questions arise.
    This cufftitle is very new and the description says it comes from Dachau. I don't know why it has to come from there.
    The examples I looked at had slight differences and I'm not sure if I saw exactly one.
    Please give your opinion!
    Thanks Georgi.SS cufftitle Prinz EugenSS cufftitle Prinz EugenSS cufftitle Prinz EugenSS cufftitle Prinz EugenSS cufftitle Prinz Eugen

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS cufftitle Prinz Eugen
    P
    Many

Hello.
    I'm no expert in this area, but I think it looks good. It is indeed very well preserved, but I have seen many types of unused cloth insignia. Wait for more opinions.
    Aleks

?

This cuff title is real and made by a known maker. Many unissued insignia pieces incl. cuff titles, collar tabs etc. where stored at the Dachau depots before sent to the frontline troops. The Allies had taken numerous pieces as souvenirs, thats the reason why many unissued / mint insignia had survived.