Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS "Erel" officer visor with fake insignia...

Article about: Hello, Need confirmation please... Steel made SS insignia, did this ever exist ? Think this are faked Assmann style insignia thoughts are welcome thank you. P.

Question SS "Erel" officer visor with fake insignia...

Hello,

Need confirmation please...
    Steel made SS insignia, did this ever exist ?

Think this are faked Assmann style insignia

thoughts are welcome

thank you.
    P.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS "Erel" officer visor with fake insignia...   SS "Erel" officer visor with fake insignia...  

SS "Erel" officer visor with fake insignia...   SS "Erel" officer visor with fake insignia...  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS "Erel" officer visor with fake insignia...
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: SS "Erel" officer visor with fake insignia...

The badges look to be the commonly seen 360 etc marked fake variety.

The hat itself needs a close hands on inspection. I don't see any obvious signs of tampering but they wouldn't show in photos anyway.

Thanks Ben,

think the cap itself could be OK, will see if I can obtain better front pics of the insignia...

?

Quote by Pascal BERNHARD View Post
    will see if I can obtain better front pics of the insignia...
    No need really, I'm certain they will be these type of fake.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS "Erel" officer visor with fake insignia...   SS "Erel" officer visor with fake insignia...  

This is an Lubstein "Privat" ex the Stezelberger collection. It has organic insignia ca. 1941.
    The interior of the cap in Bernhard's hands is not unlike this one, However, there are so many remade caps from Lubstein guts that the whole thing is dicey. The one I illustrate can be compared to the one on Shea's site, too.SS "Erel" officer visor with fake insignia...

Stezelberger still shows this thing on his website, but I have owned it for almost ten years.

It is a "matching set" no less, though I never thought if the badges in such a way.

This is the cap on the Shea site, priced at only 17, ooo dollars. The price of an S Class Mercedes in my memory.SS "Erel" officer visor with fake insignia...

The Oak Leaf militaria person has had Lubstein grey SS caps in the past with heavy wear to them....

Grey SS caps could be made by most hatters after a stricture to this effect by the RZM in January 1941.....Lubstein made SS caps from an earlier date, plainly, despite what the author of the coffee table book would have you believe....

Thank you Ben and Friedrich !

here with a better pic, seems they are made with steel (magnetic) , not zinc /alu/ cupal...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS "Erel" officer visor with fake insignia...  

For me this is a fake Assman Skull.
    I have couple of Assman skulls and they are very easy to recognize .
    Left eye of this skull on cap looks like hole after hitting by the bulet (:.
    Pls compare to typical shape of Assman skull
    Peter
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS "Erel" officer visor with fake insignia...  

Dear Mr. Bernhard, yours are fake insignia on what might be a real cap, but the cap bears closer scrutiny. Servus, FB

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast