Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

SS FM Lapel badge and Deutschland Erwache Pin. Good or Bad?

Article about: I have been offered this SS FM lapel badge and am unsure if it's genuine. After looking at other similar posts I feel it is not. The circular 'Deutschland Erwache' badge I feel more confiden

Default SS FM Lapel badge and Deutschland Erwache Pin. Good or Bad?

I have been offered this SS FM lapel badge and am unsure if it's genuine.

After looking at other similar posts I feel it is not.

The circular 'Deutschland Erwache' badge I feel more confident about it's authenticity.

Thank You.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS FM Lapel badge and Deutschland Erwache Pin. Good or Bad?   SS FM Lapel badge and Deutschland Erwache Pin. Good or Bad?  

SS FM Lapel badge and Deutschland Erwache Pin. Good or Bad?   SS FM Lapel badge and Deutschland Erwache Pin. Good or Bad?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS FM Lapel badge and Deutschland Erwache Pin. Good or Bad?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

The FM badge is a thumbs down. I can not help with the other badge. Any badge with these coffin style pin attachements need to be looked at with extreme caution.

The search engine on the forum is great.

Here is a near match for the one your posting

SS FM Pin, RZM Marked M1/133 and Third-Type SA Sports Badge: Authentic Pieces?

And another

SS-FM badges
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

As your "Deutschland Erwache" pin has nothing to do with SS, you should post it in a new thread in this section.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/nsdap...zeichen-forum/
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

The Deutschland Erwache pin is a "slogan badge". These were unofficial and were not under the control of the RZM. Therefore they should not be marked in this way. You would do best to avoid the pair of these. Also, compare the button hole mount with period hardware.

Regards
    Brett

Default SS Forgeries.

Thank you for the excellent advice about all these forgeries.

I have attached a few more SS items that I have been offered. It is not simply to get a yes or no decision, it is to point out to other forum members, many who sadly have bought these fake items, in good faith, and naturally are very disappointed with the outcome and their decision making, that there are some excellent forgeries around.

I too have been caught out-without the forum's help-and the joy of securing a rare piece of history has turned to complete p*ss offedness.

I view the forum as the ultimate technical and reference books, something I should have checked out before buying my own very convincing collection of fakes.

Could the enlightened among us cast their eyes over these objects.

Thank you
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS FM Lapel badge and Deutschland Erwache Pin. Good or Bad?   SS FM Lapel badge and Deutschland Erwache Pin. Good or Bad?  

SS FM Lapel badge and Deutschland Erwache Pin. Good or Bad?   SS FM Lapel badge and Deutschland Erwache Pin. Good or Bad?  

You need to post your individual items in the appropriate sections to get the correct answers.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)