Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

SS Lager complex Dachau

Article about: The enclosed image appeared on another site today. It is an attractive one germane to our inquiry. Was not the Foto Atelier Bauer somehow connected to the SS? Does anyone know who this man w

Default Re: SS Lager complex Dachau

Quote by Bob Hritz View Post
    It is a TV Stammabbteilung collar tab. I will shoot bett photos in the daylight, tomorrow.

I know of a matched paif of the Stammabteilung skull tabs, in an old collection. I wish I had access to post them.

Bob Hritz
    Dear Colleague, that is extraordinary. I was unaware that the SSTV had such an organization. But, we rejoice in the new things that come our way each day here. Maybe I saw this image once on the GDC and the detail slipped through my decrepit mind. In any case thanks, as ever, FB

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Lager complex Dachau
    P
    Many

Bob.

That TK tab collection is simply mouthwatering.

michal
    ?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    More of the review. Eicke and the Parademarsch. Not really zackig. And why are all these SSTV Maenner in the rear of the picture out of uniform, devoid of their Kopfbedeckung?
    This is really beautiful collection. Thank you for sharing. SS - standartenfuehrer with glasses is Max Simon.

Michal

michal
    ?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Eicke and his men review their troops at Dachau, date unknown. Mollo reminds us that the brocade Feldbinde came into wear in the year 1937-8.

Rather than the collar patch and numerals, in this image we have the cat nip of the sleeve diamonds for the more senior SSTV ranks. The attached image here is in a series with the image in post N. 2 in this thread.
    And again from the left SS gruppenfuehrer Theodor Eicke, SS standartenfuehrer Max Simon (with glasses) and SS standartenfuehrer Paul Nostitz.
    Michal

thanks for the additional data.

Apologies for being about twelve years late on joining this thread! The “unknown” Oberführer with Gruppenführer Eicke at the beginning of this thread is Richard Glücks. The other officer in the group is Leander Hauck, the leader of the Musikzug of the 1. SS-Totenkopfstandarte Oberbayern. Pictured on 30 August 1938 in Dachau during a parade rehearsal.

Regards
    Glenn

CBH
    ?

Figured I’d add this interesting SS tab.
    It came out of Ontario in a handful of bring backs.
    But it was out of my price range, to keep.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Lager complex Dachau  

Note the other bespectacled officer on the saluting dais; SS-Sturmbannführer Helmuth Becker commanding the I. Sturmbann of 1. SS-TK Oberbayern. The parade was apparently the final rehearsal for that years Reichsparteitag in Nuremberg.

Regards
    Glenn

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8