Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Panzer overseas cap @ Hannahs Reich

Article about: Hi Forum, I have been looking carefully through dealers' websites browsing for affordable SS caps with just the right amount of wear. I believe I have found a piece which might be a good add

?

Default SS Panzer overseas cap @ Hannahs Reich

Hi Forum,

I have been looking carefully through dealers' websites browsing for affordable SS caps with just the right amount of wear.
    I believe I have found a piece which might be a good addition to my collection after carefully considering where I want to expand with my collection.
    The cap in question is for sale at the Hannahs Reich website. A dealer which on several threads here has good reputation. I believe his stuff looks amazing, albeit very pricey.
    I believe this panzer cap is a good value for money. I do not doubt originality of the insignia. I would like to hear your opinions about the cap itself as the top of the cap is stitched shut.
    Do you think this is a good or a bad thing and a period repair? Looking forward to reading any insight on this. Thanks. If it turns out the dealer somehow copyrighted his images, I will remove them no problem.

Hannahs Reich | Shop[5600]/0/

SS Panzer overseas cap @ Hannahs ReichSS Panzer overseas cap @ Hannahs ReichSS Panzer overseas cap @ Hannahs ReichSS Panzer overseas cap @ Hannahs ReichSS Panzer overseas cap @ Hannahs Reich

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Panzer overseas cap @ Hannahs Reich
    P
    Many

?

No harm done with this personal wear characteristic as it was sometimes done by individual trooper who preferred to wear cap in this fashion

I have no problem with it. As stated, it was a fashion thing.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!