Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

SS Raute/HJ Sleeve Diamond - Help Appreciated!

Article about: Greetings, Friends... I'd be very grateful for your learned opinion regarding authenticity of this piece... I actually like the reverse Buckram... It also passes the Burn Test and does not g

Default SS Raute/HJ Sleeve Diamond - Help Appreciated!

Greetings, Friends...
    I'd be very grateful for your learned opinion regarding authenticity of this piece...
    I actually like the reverse Buckram... It also passes the Burn Test and does not glow under UV...
    Thank You!
    -Glenn-
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Raute/HJ Sleeve Diamond - Help Appreciated!   SS Raute/HJ Sleeve Diamond - Help Appreciated!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Raute/HJ Sleeve Diamond - Help Appreciated!
    P
    Many

Hi Glenn,
    I don't think these came with buckram backing.
    There are a couple posted in my SS thread.
    My Humble Attempt at an SS collection
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks Ralph...I know that they weren't issued with buckram but would have had to be mounted...
    Any opinions regarding the buckram or the tab itself?
    Thanks for taking the time to help out, Ralph...!

I add some info from my search about the SS sleeve diamond for former HJ members.
    As far as I know, they were found in the Dachau depot, so there is only one type that is accepted as an original.
    I add,for more infos ,two links from our forum.
    Regards, Jannis.
    SS sleeve diamond for former HJ members
    HJ and Polizei diamonds Dachau finds
    SS Raute/HJ Sleeve Diamond - Help Appreciated!
    Credited:carlsson1982

?

They used to be readily available 15-25 years ago, but no so easy now. Just found one today.

The Dachau stock came without any buckram backing (photo is from Bob Hritz).

The HJ W-SS sleeve shield to be carried on the right lower arm was approved in July 1943, unfortunately only the approval exists without the mentioned sample. The Bevo like cuff title is documented by photos, but not the sleeve raute.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Raute/HJ Sleeve Diamond - Help Appreciated!   SS Raute/HJ Sleeve Diamond - Help Appreciated!  

Attached Images Attached Images SS Raute/HJ Sleeve Diamond - Help Appreciated!