Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ss rune tab authentication

Article about: Ho, ive been trying to find an SS rune tab for a few months now and i stumbled upon a few days ago on a site im not too familiar with. Any chance anyone with a good eye could tell me if its

Default Ss rune tab authentication

Ho, ive been trying to find an SS rune tab for a few months now and i stumbled upon a few days ago on a site im not too familiar with. Any chance anyone with a good eye could tell me if its a legit tab? Its going for around 800 so id like to be sure its authentic before i drop that much loot. Any gelp would be appreciatedSs rune tab authenticationSs rune tab authentication! Thanks guys!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss rune tab authentication
    P
    Many

Even if real, that is too much.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Damn really? Even something as rare as those? I hardley ever see them up for sale and when i do theyre in the 700-1000 range. Are they a hard find or am i just looking at the wrong sites? Lol

I agree on the price being way to high and I’m assuming it’s in USD? This one is on collectors guild for 495.

Ss rune tab authentication

I got in touch with collectors guild about that one, and he told me it was sold. Im guessing he hasnt updated the listing yet.

SS enlisted rune tabs are by no means rare, the market has just eaten them up which is why you do not see many for sale (compared to the availability of other insignias). As has been stated, $800 is entirely too much for an enlisted tab. Generally you can buy them in the $450-500 range when one comes available.

Ok i think ill just pass on this one and hope a resonably priced one comes a long. Thanks alot for the help guys!

Looks to be a nice Dachau embroidered tab, these embroidered tabs are tough to authenticate so it takes a trained eye. Yes, the price is a little steep but lately SS items have shot up in value the last couple months.

TheGoon shared a nice bevo SS collar tab which in my opinion is way more common than embroidered tabs, especially in unissued condition. I used to see bevo tabs sell for the low $300's but now they are in the $450 range.