Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS tabs - help please

Article about: Hello all, I have a bunch of tabs and things which I assume are all SS related but would really appreciate advice/thoughts. I have taken a bunch of group photographs as I do not want to spam

Default SS tabs - help please

Hello all,

I have a bunch of tabs and things which I assume are all SS related but would really appreciate advice/thoughts. I have taken a bunch of group photographs as I do not want to spam the forum yet, but can take extra photos as needed. Do you think these are original? Also, do any of them go together and should be kept as a group? They were just all in the same tin, with an SS armband and some other SS things.

I am a complete novice at this, so really any advice would be seriously appreciated.

Thank you

SS tabs - help pleaseSS tabs - help pleaseSS tabs - help pleaseSS tabs - help pleaseSS tabs - help pleaseSS tabs - help pleaseSS tabs - help pleaseSS tabs - help please

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS tabs - help please
    P
    Many

Okay so after browsing on here for a bit, I'm going to assume the two pairs of Gruppenfuhrer tabs are duff. The quality just doesn't seen then when compared to genuine examples other members have posted.

Further thoughts still welcome though.

Hi Caroline

I'm sure the guys will require close up shots of these items so they can see the detail.

Fingers crossed they are good !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

CBH
    ?

Close-ups are required for most of these. The SS TK (skull) officers tab needs a close up.
    The SS ruin tabs should be closely inspected, the third photo tab on the right (RZM) looks good.

Okay - sure! Sorry, I really should have done this first time around. Here are some close-ups.

SS tabs - help pleaseSS tabs - help pleaseSS tabs - help pleaseSS tabs - help pleaseSS tabs - help pleaseSS tabs - help pleaseSS tabs - help pleaseSS tabs - help pleaseSS tabs - help pleaseSS tabs - help pleaseSS tabs - help pleaseSS tabs - help please

I was also comparing these two and hoping that the one on the right is an original, and assuming the one on the left is a stinker. Thoughts?

SS tabs - help please

CBH
    ?

I like the looks of the four SS ruins tabs .
    Thanks for the better photos.

The tab on the left is a definite fake. I would keep the tab on the right-Obergruppenfuhrer