Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13

SS tie with RZM tag

Article about: Hi people, are there people among you that are in possession of an original SS tie with it's original RZM tag? I would like to ask if you would like to share it here if you do. Thank you all

?

Quote by Rakkasan187 View Post
    Krisse,. Thank you for the information and knowledge that you have brought to the topics here and that you continue to share with us. The third Reich era is one of many complexities and unanswered questions. The information is still surfacing 70 years after the end of the war. I will continue to contribute what limited information I have for the benefit of others to learn from original period of documents and information so that misinformation can stop being disseminated. Smitty..
    Smitty, thank you for the kind words. But also thank all the others who continued with sharing knowledge here.
    Hopefully there will come more interesting information regarding these SS ties. Thanks.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS tie with RZM tag
    P
    Many

Haven't felt that door......

?

Quote by THE RED BARON View Post
    This comment displays your true nature. 81 posts and it seems much of them are nothing but garbage.

Quote by jHAM View Post
    This comment displays your true nature. 81 posts and it seems much of them are nothing but garbage.
    I have to agree. Was not going to interfere....however the attitude is something we might expect from WAF or GHW. Maybe even K98 forum. Not here. I always thought this to be a "gentlemens forum". This type of continuous response turns things toxic. Antagonistic replies are not welcome. If I were a moderator...you would be history. You are welcome to reply...but don't think you have a single supporter here IMO.(Not you jHAM)..think we know who I speak of.
    You "busted" into this forum & annoyed quite a lot of members. Even possibly disgusted our finest member into leaving here. Not something to be proud of...
    David

Quote by real steel View Post
    If I were a moderator...you would be history. You are welcome to reply...but don't think you have a single supporter here IMO David
    But he does and is not going anywhere. One of the dagger forums top SS dagger advanced collectors and well needed. Sorry to disappoint but he stays.

As far as the topic of the SS tie ..I have no dog in this fight and I have already sent him a PM in this regard.

Best Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    But he does and is not going anywhere. One of the dagger forums top SS dagger advanced collectors and well needed. Sorry to disappoint but he stays.

As far as the topic of the SS tie ..I have no dog in this fight and I have already sent him a PM in this regard.

Best Larry
    No disappointment from me....I see him post one more time...I leave. He has done enough damage already. Let me know when he posts again...I am out. By the way...I support the forum financially to keep it alive. In six years...has he ?
    David

I agree with David, that guy is a provocateur. If ever there was a reason for a moderator to step in a close a thread, it was here last Friday.

I agree with the statement to close a thread rather than to lose members.

Thread closed

The way we treat people we strongly disagree with is a report card on what we learned about love compassion and kindness.
    Life is too short to argue and fight. Count your blessings and value the people who matter and move on from the drama with your head held high.

and treat everyone with kindness and respect, even those who are rude to you - not because they are nice,,but YOU are.
    Do your best to be thankful for rude and difficult people too,, as they serve as great reminders of how not to be.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by THE RED BARON View Post
    You have now...
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13