Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

SS visor cap insignia question...

Article about: Hello fellow collectors. Looking for a little wisdom here for my first visor purchase. So hypothetically if you guys were looking at a visor cap to purchase and everything else had checked o

Hello vocht, to answer your question I did buy it. Based off of what I understood to be acceptable here and the fact that I trust that dealer it seemed like the right move for me.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS visor cap insignia question...
    P
    Many

Also, aldo if you would like I saved all the pictures of the cap. If you would like I can upload them here for reference.

?

Hello Mike, congratulations on your purchase. If you can upload some pictures to the thread at your convenience, it helps us all as collectors for future reference. Thanks, Al

Ss visor
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS visor cap insignia question...   SS visor cap insignia question...  

SS visor cap insignia question...   SS visor cap insignia question...  

SS visor cap insignia question...  

?

Indeed a very nice early cap, congratulations.

?

Congratulations Mike. I also trust this dealer. I guess you will receive a COA with it. With these items you have to be fast because they sell out so very quickly.

Thanks vocht! Yes a coa will be included as well as it stating that the insignia is an original set as well as being original to the cap. It was kinda hard to argue with that lol. I spoke with this dealer on the phone and he was very admit that this was one of the nicest caps he'd ever seen, which may or may not be the case bet it made me feel good about it lol. I have no reason to doubt it. And as far as jumping on buy it I couldn't agree more lol. It's a race in this hobby sometimes but that's part of the fun. I never get upset if I miss something because chances are that it's just going to another collector as enthusiastic as myself lol.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3