Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Stosstrupp Adolf Hitler 1923 Cuff Title

Article about: As was mentioned by an esteemed member here, I will attempt to create a separate thread for these Cuff Titles that got lost in the fray on another thread... The CT on the tunic is Bob Hritz'

?

Default Stosstrupp Adolf Hitler 1923 Cuff Title

As was mentioned by an esteemed member here, I will attempt to create a separate thread for these Cuff Titles that got lost in the fray on another thread...

The CT on the tunic is Bob Hritz's, the loose one is mine... As I know it, there are roughly 4 different variations of this CT. The one on the uniform is "supposed" to be more common. I have zero to back that statement up though, only collector lore..... Would love to learn more about these variations and if you have one, please post!!

Enjoy!

Stosstrupp Adolf Hitler 1923 Cuff TitleStosstrupp Adolf Hitler 1923 Cuff TitleStosstrupp Adolf Hitler 1923 Cuff TitleStosstrupp Adolf Hitler 1923 Cuff Title

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Stosstrupp Adolf Hitler 1923 Cuff Title
    P
    Many

Thanks so much to the colleague in Georgia, USA and my apologies to Bob Hritz that I caged his image, but it is such a nice one and worthy of admiration as is the other piece here. I am sure Wim is well informed about this regalia, too.

?

Remind me this picture I posted earlier
    Mention at back :

Stosstrupp Hitler 1923

I do not have much information, but found some for your interest and convenience.

First the introduction-order from the "Verordnungsblatt der Reichsleitung der NSDAP" ,
    published in mid-May 1936. The actual order from Hitler is from November 9, 1935:

Also shown the text as in the various issues from the "Organisationsbuch der NSDAP".
    The text in the 1937 edition is the same as in the 1943 edition. Note there is only one
    form mentioned with the material (ribbed aluminum) and color of embroidery (black):

Further the publishing of the order in the "NSKK-Verordnungsblatt" from June 1936 also.
    Here it was included who was allowed from the NSKK to wear the cuffband:

I thought I had read somewhere that the band was from a whitish material with black
    embroidery, but I cannot find it. Other forms are not known to me. What is known to
    me, is that the cuffband is being faked. I do not have images of such band!

Thank you, Wim. What a wonder that these marvelous documents appear here with such speed and certainty!

That's why I asked for a seperate thread, FB!

Quote by Wilhelm Saris View Post
    That's why I asked for a seperate thread, FB!
    I understand. Thanks to you, we have been having some much more productive experiences here, to be sure.

An SS notice regarding the title also appeared in May of 1936. Here is the relevant section from SS-Befehlsblatt Nr. 5.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stosstrupp Adolf Hitler 1923 Cuff Title  

This is a list with names and mentioned to be members from the Stosstrupp.
    The list is dated December 3, 1937 and was found in a German archive.
    Further a letter from someone who asked the allowance to wear the
    cuffband, but at the end it is said he was not a member.

Stosstrupp Adolf Hitler 1923 Cuff Title Stosstrupp Adolf Hitler 1923 Cuff Title

all names from the NSKK order are mentioned with the list!

?

Quote by Wilhelm Saris View Post
    I do not have much information, but found some for your interest and convenience.

First the introduction-order from the "Verordnungsblatt der Reichsleitung der NSDAP" ,
    published in mid-May 1936. The actual order from Hitler is from November 9, 1935:

Also shown the text as in the various issues from the "Organisationsbuch der NSDAP".
    The text in the 1937 edition is the same as in the 1943 edition. Note there is only one
    form mentioned with the material (ribbed aluminum) and color of embroidery (black):

Further the publishing of the order in the "NSKK-Verordnungsblatt" from June 1936 also.
    Here it was included who was allowed from the NSKK to wear the cuffband:

I thought I had read somewhere that the band was from a whitish material with black
    embroidery, but I cannot find it. Other forms are not known to me. What is known to
    me, is that the cuffband is being faked. I do not have images of such band!
    The material is no doubt aluminum with black threading. All variants are, to this degree, the same. However, construction and lettering differ, slightly.... I have seen many fakes of this band and none get either the material, construction, or lettering correct. Again, due to the variants out there - it makes it difficult because there is more than "one" accepted variant. Some are decent repros while others are horrid... These two in this thread are genuine, that's two of the supposed four....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast